Biloxi talent

Man what happen to biloxi's talent? No one is really posting on OH2 or this site and its the weekend. Over on STG post are either fake, someone pushing an onlyfans account, exit 50 gals (bad experience with one, I don't waste my time with them now) or just not my cup of tea. I'd hate to have to travel to another city just for some tail, the ride of shame on the way back would be a pain in the a** but it looks like all of the coast girls are retiring and no new talent is coming in.
This happens for a reason darlin.
It goes in cycles Deez. There are new young girls meeting smooth talking boys today that will get turned out and end up the next new thing. There are soccer moms getting divorced who are bitter and just heard about SA who will put a profile up tonight after drinking a bottle of wine. There are trashy hookers in colder climates who are considering a move to warmer cities. I have been doing this actively on the coast for 30 years now and its always like this from time to time. New girls will pop up they always do.

As for the stg girls there are at least 20 legit ones advertising right now most all can be had for less than a bill. Granted 95% are human garbage but for a 60 dollar nut you cant expect much anyways.

New orleans is just as close for me as biloxi drivewise for the most part. There are much better options there if you go read the reviews. Not sure how easy it is for you to get there.

The coast will have new options soon of that you can rest assured. There are tons of low lifes out there turning new girls out daily. All it takes is a smooth talking guy with the right motivational substance and bam a new hooker is born.
I'm listening.
I'm listening. Originally Posted by Deeznutz00
Not sure what your listening for? You have been around long enough tearing up all the stg trash so you should know all the legit girls on there by now.

If your interested in New Orleans just go read reviews. I would send you a list but I cant right now my premium access is gone so my message box is full and I don't feel like writing a review to get it back just yet.
Damn, Basscat, you are slacking off, lol
Damn, Basscat, you are slacking off, lol Originally Posted by Steel Wheels
I only review girls that I dont care if I see again or are already well known. The fastest way to ruin a good find is to share her info on a whore board. As soon as I review a hottie that has good rates the lurkers and rich guys inevitably get to her and tell her to raise her rates. Other hookers also call girls they see reviews on with good rates and tell them to raise them even going as far as to threaten girls who have good rates. So as a word of advise anytime you score a young attractive girl with good rates keep her to yourself.
The message board sucks, anyway, I hate to even try to deal with it in the first place...by the time I have acknowledged the receipt of a message three times, I am much less interested in the content of the message, that’s just me
I only review girls that I dont care if I see again or are already well known. The fastest way to ruin a good find is to share her info on a whore board. As soon as I review a hottie that has good rates the lurkers and rich guys inevitably get to her and tell her to raise her rates. Other hookers also call girls they see reviews on with good rates and tell them to raise them even going as far as to threaten girls who have good rates. So as a word of advise anytime you score a young attractive girl with good rates keep her to yourself. Originally Posted by BassCat
You bring up some great points I'd never thought of. Makes perfect sense that other girls put pressure on gals with low rates to raise them up.

I've left reviews in the past, primarily for the free credit. Now, I generally won't leave a review unless the gal asks me to. I'm sure other guys share your sentiment about keeping the young hot gals with good rates to yourself. Makes sense. I keep thinking there must be some good UTR in the Jackson area but never seem to find it. That probably explains it.
Not sure what your listening for? You have been around long enough tearing up all the stg trash so you should know all the legit girls on there by now.

If your interested in New Orleans just go read reviews. I would send you a list but I cant right now my premium access is gone so my message box is full and I don't feel like writing a review to get it back just yet. Originally Posted by BassCat

I'm listening was for the lady that said it happens for a reason. I'm done with STG, even when going though a dry spell, f*ck that site. Feel free to put me on game Basscat.
This is unsettling that you want to deny a girl an opportunity to make money for your personal, selfish reasons.

I am surprised and disappointed in some of the responses here, especially since you probably aren't paying her bills. I get it, that it is not your responsibility to promote her, but posting that on an open board?

-H
Deez
Check your pm
This is unsettling that you want to deny a girl an opportunity to make money for your personal, selfish reasons.

I am surprised and disappointed in some of the responses here, especially since you probably aren't paying her bills. I get it, that it is not your responsibility to promote her, but posting that on an open board?

-H Originally Posted by Paige Babineaux
Paige I have no issue leaving an honest review of a lady that is already a known provider. My issue is when I search out a new girl and review her on the boards. It seems almost without fail that every new girl I have introduced has doubled or even tripled her rates shortly after. Thats great for the girl but it sucks for me. The way I see it is had I kept her info to myself and only shared her backchannel with the friends I trust then those of us in the know could have continued to see her for the original rate. I see nothing wrong with that.

I do a great deal of legwork to find new girls. I fail to see what obligates me to share their info on the boards once I find them. Especially when its been my experience that as soon as I do they start getting told they dont charge enough and should raise their rates thereby making it more difficult for me to continue to see them.

I would never dissuade a new girl I find from promoting herself I just wont be the one telling her where she can do so.

I dont feel the least bit bad about that.

I have made it clear in numerous post the means I use to find new girls so its no secret if other guys want to do the same. If they find new talent they can share them on the boards if they want. Just check the arrest records each day and go over the mugshots. If you see a cute girl and she has a charge that you know predisposes her to the mindset that selling herself is a good way to make easy money use her info to search out her social media and send her a message. You would be surprised how well this works. You can also hit the sb sites and even dating sites and groups and do the same. Just tell the girls on dating sites that your not interested in dating just looking for a sugar baby.

In short its not my responsibility to promote a girl. Thats what a pimp/madam is for. I am no pimp. I am a guy who doesn't mind paying a fair price to spend time with a lady.
  • bndm
  • 03-28-2021, 06:49 PM
BassCat -
Trying to PM you, but your mailbox is full.

B

Paige I have no issue leaving an honest review of a lady that is already a known provider. My issue is when I search out a new girl and review her on the boards. It seems almost without fail that every new girl I have introduced has doubled or even tripled her rates shortly after. Thats great for the girl but it sucks for me. The way I see it is had I kept her info to myself and only shared her backchannel with the friends I trust then those of us in the know could have continued to see her for the original rate. I see nothing wrong with that.

I do a great deal of legwork to find new girls. I fail to see what obligates me to share their info on the boards once I find them. Especially when its been my experience that as soon as I do they start getting told they dont charge enough and should raise their rates thereby making it more difficult for me to continue to see them.

I would never dissuade a new girl I find from promoting herself I just wont be the one telling her where she can do so.

I dont feel the least bit bad about that.

I have made it clear in numerous post the means I use to find new girls so its no secret if other guys want to do the same. If they find new talent they can share them on the boards if they want. Just check the arrest records each day and go over the mugshots. If you see a cute girl and she has a charge that you know predisposes her to the mindset that selling herself is a good way to make easy money use her info to search out her social media and send her a message. You would be surprised how well this works. You can also hit the sb sites and even dating sites and groups and do the same. Just tell the girls on dating sites that your not interested in dating just looking for a sugar baby.

In short its not my responsibility to promote a girl. Thats what a pimp/madam is for. I am no pimp. I am a guy who doesn't mind paying a fair price to spend time with a lady. Originally Posted by BassCat