Prostate massage?

Anyone have any experience with her, good, bad? Feel free to PM me.

https://jackson.skipthegames.com/fem...y/227021855250
I've reached out to this lady several times. She requires a dick pic AND a face pic. I just don't do either. Each time I've contacted her, she's asked for both. So I left her alone.
I have always wanted to have a prostate massage but have never had the balls to go through with it. I have had the displeasure of being in the same room with a buddy who really got off on it and just seeing him get off on having a girl finger his ass while she sucked his dick turned me off. I dont want to ever look like I am getting that much pleasure from having a finger or toy up my ass. I guess I feel like that makes you kind of gay. I know that it really doesnt but growing up when I did being gay was really looked down on as being weak or a sissy. I guess its still stuck in my head that if I like that then I am secretly gay. I wish I could make myself do it because I have been told by many guys that its the best nut you will ever get. Maybe one of these days I will break down and go for it but until then the only person touching my prostate is my urologist.

It sucks being repressed sexually by archaic standards of the 80s that I had shoved down my throat when I was growing up.