Biloxi see you soon!!!

I’ll be there shortly, just for a little visit. I hadn’t been to Biloxi in a longggg time until the other week and I know I missed quite a few of y’all so I’m returning.

I know we can’t post the dates or websites but to find mine just google my name and you’ll be able to find my schedule and info, or just message me on here!

I took this new pic on Easter, enjoy!

Edit picture The Dr

Xoxo
Nicole Bloom
Nicole there is a site that a lot of us MS guys use that actually allows you to post pictures even nudes if you like along with your contact info days and locations you will be visiting even ads with links to your sites if you have any. Basically its there to help anyone who hobbies to connect and stay safe very much the opposite of this place which seems its only purpose is to make things as difficult and unsafe as it can. Be really careful what you post here as anything of any value hobby wise is likely against to long list of rules and very well may get you banned.
Sir

While I can appreciate your opinion it’s just your opinion. What was posted was against the rules so like it or not an edit was required. These rules are in place to keep the site active and provide helpful information.

The Dr
Dr I meant no offense to you for your edit. I never saw it before it was removed so I have no idea what it was but am sure you were just doing your due diligence. I have zero issue with you doing your job even if what you are required to edit would likely be helpful to those of us who hobby.

To me these boards are here for the express purpose of making it easier for us to meet ladies and stay safe while doing so. It really doesnt feel like this site is doing that any longer. It seems like any useful information is expressly against the rules now. I dont blame that on you or any of the other mods but I also dont feel bad about pointing out how silly it seems.

Dr I appreciate the work you do even if I feel like the rules you enforce actually take away from the usefulness of the board as it was originally intended. I am aware that you are only doing your job so its nothing personal when I go off on a "man I hate how things have become rant". I truly mean no harm and I still enjoy the board or I wouldnt still come here daily. So thank you for taking the time to moderate this board and sorry I come off like an ungrateful assclown.
Well, I booked and paid for a room, only for all of my lunch and dinner plans to cancel with just about 24 hours notice.
Any ideas on fun things to do in Biloxi while I’m there for a short time?
Probably won’t be back for quite awhile after the insane ratio of last minute cancellations LOL.
I am sorry to hear about your cancellations in Biloxi, Ms Bloom, I would recommend Mobile as an alternative, but I can’t promise you much here either... the weather is beautiful and the air and water don’t stink, I guess we have that going for us... I will always believe that only the devil himself would build a Mecca in a cesspool...
Thank you dear!
I will not be able to visit mobile or Pensacola. I had my worst experience in the business my last trip to Pensacola almost 2 years ago, used to be one of my fav cities! Now the closest I’ll go is fort Walton, which is a super safe place.
Biloxi always treats me well, I was completely booked pretty fast. Then quickly undone. I always tell people I respect their time by never double booking or booking back to back, so when there’s last minute cancellations I’ve already turned down several people whereas if I didn’t have the respect for gents time I could’ve double booked.

Oh well, I have faith in a good day in Biloxi!