Info greatly appreciated

If any of you fine gentlemen have ever experienced Gulf Coast Erin, please send me a pm with your experiences.
I cant pm here no room for messages since I don't have premium access right now. I haven't made up my mind if I am going to participate on eccie anymore or not so I haven't written a review in over 6 weeks even though I have probably seen half a dozen new girls since the last review I wrote. They have relaxed a few rules which makes me want to stay around and be a part of this once great board but I cant make up my mind if I want to continue on here or not. I kind of wish they would just throw a permanent ban on me for being such an asshole but they have actually been rather cool with me and my post these last few months. It really has put me in bad spot. What to do what to do. I am on the other site and have access to messages there and can post pics or info on Erin over there if you like. She is a cool girl and always has been a good date for me. I would say dont hesitate to see her but read her reviews and see what they say. She has at least half a dozen reviews here. Its hard to say if you would be happy as I dont have a clue what you want. I would say Erin is about as good an stg girl as you will find. She is legit and gets the job done for a reasonable rate. Id post pics but that would get me banned
Thanks my friend. I totally feel your pain! I’ve been on here a long time, and have personally witnessed it hay day. Now, it’s withered away. I walked away from it for a period of time, and occasionally pop in to check things out. I rarely post or comment anymore for fear of being scolded. I know the other board that you speak of. I do like it, however, it seemed to be slim as well. I guess, nothing is what it once was. Thank you for the info you provided. I value your opinion, as I believe that you and I view things in the same light.
The other board allows the ladies to post ads and the gents to openly discuss ladies post their contact info pictures of them even nudes or action shots and videos. Its hard to compare how useful a site that allows those things is to a site that restricts every helpful act one can provide for his fellow mongers in the prsuite of the hobby. Its really beyond me that its not used more than it is. Its booming in the large hobby markets far outpacing this site or any other hobby board.
Your comments regarding the site or certainly accurate. Imo, the site either needs to move its ownership overseas and recreate itself or it needs to close down or it can suffer and agonizing death by a thousand cuts this of course is the choice of the owner
Your comments regarding the site or certainly accurate. Imo, the site either needs to move its ownership overseas and recreate itself or it needs to close down or it can suffer and agonizing death by a thousand cuts this of course is the choice of the owner Originally Posted by lbbguy
Its beyond me why ownership (more than one person owns this site to my limited knowledge) has not yet migrated this board to an overseas hosting service. That said until they do they must look out for themselves and limit what can be posted to insure safety for themselves legally. I totally understand that and dont hold it against them. This place still serves a purpose as it has a large membership and allows reviews. To me thats better than just going away. Should that happen a lot of people would be left out in the cold since they have yet to migrate over to the other sites like oh2. So for that I am grateful. I still come here daily and post often though I have been considering limiting myself to lurking recently. You cant blame the owners for simply following the law as it is now written. They are simply protecting themselves as we all should as what we are involved in is illegal in the eyes of the states and the country where we all live.
One certainly needs to fight with the rules of game where one lives however I am suggesting it is long past time to exfiltrate. (Your first sentence)
To answer the OP. She has had several reviews and is legit.