Image standards

• WTF
  • 01-07-2019, 09:15 AM
What about cartoon images depicting the same? Or animals ... like a gorilla with big testicles? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Do you prefer a gorilla with small nuts?
Do you prefer a gorilla with small nuts? Originally Posted by WTF
Just looking out for you, bud. I got a warning once for posting a Dennis the Menace cartoon. The mod in question said cartoon pictures of Dennis the Menace violated ECCIE guidelines.

It appears WU doesn't want to address the issue and clarify how stringent the new rules are.
  • WTF
  • 01-07-2019, 11:27 AM
Just looking out for you, bud. I got a warning once for posting a Dennis the Menace cartoon. The mod in question said cartoon pictures of Dennis the Menace violated ECCIE guidelines.

It appears WU doesn't want to address the issue and clarify how stringent the new rules are.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Sounds like they have the National Geographic standards. Topless women and naked nonfucking animals!
Sounds like Originally Posted by WTF
"Sounds like" means obtuse, imprecise and vague.
  • WTF
  • 01-08-2019, 07:01 AM
"Sounds like" means obtuse, imprecise and vague.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Well run it by me before posting....I'm having no problem understanding their desire.
Just looking out for you, bud. I got a warning once for posting a Dennis the Menace cartoon. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And what was the reason you were given for why that cartoon violated the guidelines?

P.S.-For the rest of you, this line of comment by him has nothing to do with the new image standards. Nothing to see here.
And what was the reason you were given for why that cartoon violated the guidelines?

P.S.-For the rest of you, this line of comment by him has nothing to do with the new image standards. Nothing to see here. Originally Posted by Wakeup
Because Dennis the Menace is a "kid" -- and there were no sexual overtones in the image.
  • WTF
  • 01-08-2019, 01:28 PM
Because Dennis the Menace is a "kid" -- and there were no sexual overtones in the image. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I told ya to run that shit by me...I'd told you that wasn't kosher.
^^^^^^^^^ So is showing monkey balls in an avatar against the new image guidelines?
^^^^^^^^^ So is showing monkey balls in an avatar against the new image guidelines? Originally Posted by winn dixie

in that case, RTM him! LOL! what's stopping you from it? LOL!
in that case, RTM him! LOL! what's stopping you from it? LOL! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Don't want to pressure wake-up! Still waiting on the depiction of muppet sex clarification. haha
Priorities.......
  • WTF
  • 01-09-2019, 12:34 PM
^^^^^^^^^ So is showing monkey balls in an avatar against the new image guidelines? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Jesus...how some of you boys function in life is beyond me.

Pray do tell what is sexual about my avatar?

The owners of this site do not want any naked pics of humans between the belly button and knees. How hard is that to comply?

They do not want anything of a sexual nature...holy chit man, you can see monkey nuts at the zoo.

So I'm am going to be so bold as to say there is nothing wrong with my avatar.

Move along...
  • WTF
  • 01-09-2019, 12:35 PM
Don't want to pressure wake-up! Still waiting on the depiction of muppet sex clarification. haha
Priorities....... Originally Posted by winn dixie
You can't have a pic of that.

This is really not that hard to understand. . .
You can't have a pic of that.

This is really not that hard to understand. . . Originally Posted by WTF
Muppets are not human! But sex is sex? So?

Just wtf are monkey balls used for? Monkey sex to make more monkeys!
  • WTF
  • 01-09-2019, 05:28 PM
Muppets are not human! But sex is sex? So?

Just wtf are monkey balls used for? Monkey sex to make more monkeys! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Look, if you think it is in your best interest to post a picture of two Muppets fucking....have at it.

Don't say I didn't warn ya though.