Sends Days - Glory Days Relived

Damn autocorrect: should be Seductions day shift.

Things are wide open there now, depending on the dancer. Perhaps a bit pricey, but the place can still carry a good vibe.
Good to hear!
What days are Seds open? They don't seem to have any website anymore.
Google says they’re open 12pm-2am Monday through Saturday.

How much for extras you reckon? Been considering a trip up north for a bit and this might convince me to go sooner rather than later.
Yeah Strip Club List says they’re open 12pm-2am Monday through Saturday also. Also says no cover on days at Seds and Downer. They report extras are available at both clubs but are pricey. Have no idea what pricey means since in the past dancer extra fees varied wildly from good to ridiculous.
Cost of extras is not uniform. One girl want $200 for a HJ, another $140 for A CBJ that turned into CFS on her whim (Not mine), and another a CBJ for 100 CDN (hot Asian MILF). The MILF kind of grandfathered me on the fee from the Private Eyes days.
Got a name for the hot Asian MILF?
100 for 3 songs and a bj back in the day .about 50us. with a really good free buffet.the good old days. actually had more fun in pe with a few atfs but the falls was always more convenient
Yup both Downer and Seds had nice free buffets. Believe PE55 still has free food on Fridays but a more limited food menu. Those were the days.