Do Sundowner girls still do extras?

Last visit, a girl at the 'Downer said they no longer do extras -- is that true?
Some do, some don't, been that ways for years.
You always had better luck on days when its not as busy and dancers are more eager to please.
Or just go next door to Seductions.
  • fives
  • 11-30-2019, 04:21 PM
I haven't had extra ITC there in a while, but was able to arrange an OTC a few months ago. Not really worth the cost though in this instance. I am learning (again!) that attitude counts more than looks.
Days to early evenings is your best bet. And, compared to next door I found the gals here to be more YMMV at least until they get used to you. Once they do fun is on par with Seds.
Get real, boyz. Rumors of extras there are GREATLY exaggerated. Not sayin it doesn't happen. But it is soooo hit or miss. And there are tons of gals that work the angle - very good at implying it will happen while the clock runs. And runs.

Again, not saying it doesn't happen. But this is not for the occasional visitor.

Again, not saying it doesn't happen. But this is not for the occasional visitor.

. Originally Posted by rooster
Exactly.
Things open up dramatically if the dancers know and see you regularly visit the Canadian Ballet, as we used to call it. Always preferred SCs up North where they bare it all, as opposed to the pasties/g-sting BS we have to deal with down here.