K-Orgs in KC

I'm happy to finally see a K-Org in KC but I have yet to book with a K-Org because I've seen many that offer BBFS/CIP and that concerns me.

Does anyone know of K-Orgs that don't allow these? Or of any larger list of K-Orgs? I travel a bit so may hit up some other cities and scouring each city forum for different orgs seems time consuming.
Yes they allow what you are concerned about.
duh hmmmm im dense
whats a K-org
Korean women service group run by folks that arrange bookings, transport, housing, passports, etc.

Most hotels toss them as soon as they figure out what's going on.

Most cities, including KC metro, have inter-agency LEO teams that hunt the business arrangement folks.
ahhhh ok
I don't understand why you'd have that concern. The fact they allow it doesn't mean that they are forcing anyone to do it. So, this would be like fishing for information to protect you from yourself? Or, maybe reading UC's comment, maybe it makes sense.
I don't understand why you'd have that concern. The fact they allow it doesn't mean that they are forcing anyone to do it. So, this would be like fishing for information to protect you from yourself? Or, maybe reading UC's comment, maybe it makes sense. Originally Posted by golard
My (maybe incorrect) understanding was that you're still at significant risk when with people that have non-visible diseases or infections, even when using proper protection. Since obviously they are at higher risk if they allow skipping protection, that seems like something to be aware of. I'm just trying to mitigate some risks where I can.
As a “non-participant” in a lot of this stuff anymore (damn it), I was a bit intrigued by the Studio review of Candice, who I assume is a part of this group. But, I have always been concerned about the rotating groups like this. Always was my nature to find an awesome local, or a respected, proven frequent visitor, and enjoy the hell outta them… I miss those Timex Girls! <shrug>