How many enjoy double's!

How many find it better to have two girl's once?
I have had many girls once. If they are intelligent enough to post a one sentence question properly, look good, are over @25, provide good service, and I click with them, I will see her more than once.
Two girls at once is cool but not for 400$ an hr. There are several couples on eccie that go for 200-300 for half hourr or hour. Then again, thats just me. Man on a budget!
How many find it better to have two girl's once? Originally Posted by bentley stars
Are both girls pissers?

I think most guys want to have two girls more than once, but I could be wrong.
Haha, not the girls I'm going to see.
I really enjoy TWO GIRLS AT ONCE ....have now had a couple of doubles that were extraordinary ....looking forward to more in the future .....it is always best if they both enjoy doing each other as well ..T
I love having 2 girls with me. mmmmm
I have never had 2 girls but would love to try it soon.
I bet Bentley and Sabrina Nicole would be a good doubles

there, I did the threAD for you, bentley.
love having two girls
I really enjoy TWO GIRLS AT ONCE ....have now had a couple of doubles that were extraordinary ....looking forward to more in the future .....it is always best if they both enjoy doing each other as well ..T Originally Posted by tsrv4me
Yes, sir. That about sums it up for me too!
<==========
So Bentley,

Why this sudden desire to post so much? When you were here before you were quiet as a mouse. Now you seem to post as often as... Sabrina.
Two girls is super fun. Those were the days.
kinda overrated. I've had it a few times - it was not as good as it was envisioned..