What if I am done

This is my first post. Sorry for being naive.
My question is: What if I book an hr and with in 5 minutes I get climax.
Will the session end.
If the girl is MSOG (multiple shot on goal) she will allow you to go again.
It could. Would depend on you and the provider you were with. Can't say I'd book an hour if it'd be over that quick. But there can be such fun after that being done doesn't have to mean done.

Only been with one provider that felt differently and that was many moons ago.

Why don't you either book shorter to start or - heaven forbid - talk to the provider herself. Most are very understanding.
She will scold you and put you in timeout for the remaining 55 minutes.
Heck, most ask me upfront if I am a multi-shot guy so they can help pace things accordingly. When you look at their reviews, look for MSOG. If you do pop quickly, then just enjoy her company and body for the rest of the time. One of the most relaxing times I have had was with Decemberlove. We laid in bed and suggled and petted each other for a good 30 minutes after I was done. And she didn't even fall asleep on me :-)

Alwasy best to clarify your expectations before you meet.
  • hd
  • 10-29-2010, 09:40 AM
Unless she's stated, or her add says no msog, then get it on again.

I've had sessions that I have finished early, or couldn't finish at all, and I decided to leave, I still pay her rate for the time I scheduled. But many times, depending on the provider, it is nice just to lay and talk till the end of your time.

But you paid for her time, so depending on what she allows as far as activities, she is still obligated just as you are to compensate her for the time. If you get a provider that wants to send you out the door after 5 min. when you've finished and still keep all your money. That's not fair and a review stating that would be in order. Just do your research on reputable providers, there are many excellent ones here.
She will scold you and put you in timeout for the remaining 55 minutes. Originally Posted by still-asleep
That was timeout? I thought I had lucked out and been introduced to some new sex game.
i always at least offer msog of someone finishes that quickly, hell i take it as a compliment
Spend more time on foreplay...kissing, daty, bbbj, maybe give each other a sexy massage...if you know you have a quick trigger just wait to hit it 30-45 minutes into the session...just my .02
You get your real name and screening info posted on the Wall of Shame in the premium access areas. You may already be up there
Spend more time on foreplay...kissing, daty, bbbj, maybe give each other a sexy massage...if you know you have a quick trigger just wait to hit it 30-45 minutes into the session...just my .02 Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
You have the right idea hun thats why i incorporate fbsm into my sessions i think it helps things move smoothly and sets the mood for better play and release
Jump_n_pump - thats cool as long as we can work on round 2 and 3 ...no scolding here (Im used to it thanks to ex boyfriends), just let me take care of you and we'll BOTH have a good time with the following rounds!! Yipppeeeee

WINK!

xoxo
ItalianaPrincess
Spend more time on foreplay...kissing, daty, bbbj, maybe give each other a sexy massage...if you know you have a quick trigger just wait to hit it 30-45 minutes into the session...just my .02 Originally Posted by trynagetlaid

BINGO!! We have a winner!!

Actually the ones who said to check for MSOG in the ad are equally correct. Some ladies won't offer it in a 30 minute session so lots of foreplay gets you through until it's time for the big climactic act.

No shame in blasting quick. If it wasn't for an opening conversation and lots of foreplay, I personally would have to ask for by the minute rates. The ladies here are so hot that it raises the excitement level to the boiling point really quick.

Good luck and enjoy!
we can work on round 2 and 3 ...no scolding here Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
Round 3? Now that's what I'm talking about!!!
I would be on the wall of shame with my first but after the last few I would've earned it's removal. Book 30 mins to start and enjoy your time. If you click and you get to enjoy one another do... don't worry about it.