Happy Birthday to Centerfold Tara!!!

Happy Birthday to centerfold Tara

Staff Edit: Pic removed per request of OP
Wish I could put you on your back for 2 hours for your birthday. Have a great birthday girl.
Bestman, you published a picture that in the backgeound has a picture of her kid. You better take that down.
What an amazingly dumbass move. Oh, happy birthday Tara.
Not my pic. I'm 300 miles away.
Happy BD Tara!
Damn shame she can't see the wishes, I myself would like to lay her back for a few hours.
Dam bestman. Use your brain before the little head! I hope she gives you a good spanking because your stupidity.

Happy birthat Tara. Don't be too hard on bestman. He just thinks with the wrong head.
Luke, white chocolate posted the idiotic picture with her kid in the background, not bestman. In this particular, unique instance, he didn't f up.
White chocolate has a history of posting idiotic pictures. Principally when involves his dick
Her famous pool table pic. Rrrrrrrrraaaaawwwwrrrrrrrr!!
Luke, white chocolate posted the idiotic picture with her kid in the background, not bestman. In this particular, unique instance, he didn't f up. Originally Posted by Boltfan
You're right. The idiot with the idiotic actions is not bestman.
You're right. The idiot with the idiotic actions is not bestman. Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker
For once
Say what mofos? Who's Tara? And why cant she see wishes? and why are the kids up on the board? I'm lost. zzzzzzzzzzzz night.......
Happy Birthday Sweetheart!
  • tom51
  • 07-20-2015, 06:47 PM
Happy Birthday Gorgeous just think how many wish they look like this pic taken this morning!!! You were a Wonderful Breakfast!!!
Attached Images File Type: gif zip.gif (603 Bytes, 88 views)