Town-Hall Wednesday on CNN

Libertarian Town-Hall

Please let your friends know about the CNN Town-Hall for the Libertarian candidate, Gary Johnson. This will air on CNN tomorrow night (8-3-2016) at 9 PM Eastern time.

It would be really interesting to see him on the same stage with Clinton and Trump at the first debate in the fall.

Cheers
+1
Legalize it Gary!
Probably the one best candidate from the Hobby point of view.

I would like to see him get high enough in the polls (15%?) to be included in the first debate in the fall. He would expose both Clinton and Trump in public.
Probably the one best candidate from the Hobby point of view.

I would like to see him get high enough in the polls (15%?) to be included in the first debate in the fall. He would expose both Clinton and Trump in public. Originally Posted by ICU 812

Do you think he will smoke a big fat one, before hand?

Hobby is doing just fine, last I checked. Which was this weekend...

Its TONIGHT: CNN, 9PM Eastern, 8PM Central.

Anyone who has conflicted feelings about one (either) of the Major-Party candidates should watch.

Anyone who is uncomfortable with Clinton, but who will never vote for Trump should watch.

Anyone who has problems with Trump, but would never vote for Clinton should watch.
Bump
I see no reason NOT to vote for Johnson. Two reasons TO vote for him.

Consider that the two major party candidates are CRAP and just maybe, a four year "Custodian" would be a better choice. He's been a governor, he's had experience with politics and seriously...there's not a whole lot he can fuck up in four years like the other two can.

What the heck...forget flooring it or stomping on the brakes...just keep it idling...it's just four years.

Looking forward to watching it, thanks.
  • Tiny
  • 08-03-2016, 06:08 PM
He's the best candidate to run in a general election since Ronald Reagan, and I'm voting for him. It's too bad he won't win.

Thanks for the reminder ICU.
  • Tiny
  • 08-03-2016, 11:21 PM
I just watched it - great show. Johnson and Weld would be a formidable team if they had a major party behind them. It's sad for our country that Clinton or Trump will be the winner in November, instead of Johnson.
I watched it and both men came off as very intelligent and informative. I would love to see Johnson on the debate stage. They only need a few more poll points to qualify. Weld certainly would hold his own, even surpass the other two VP candidates in a debate, IMO.

Was also surprised at the knowledge of the "unmentionable" Johnson exhibited (which got the only applause of the night, lol).

I wish somebody had asked them their views on Social Security. That makes me a little nervous.