URL / Website: https://acupointspa.com/
City: Henrietta
State: New York
Address: Near Caulkins Rd.
Activities: Massage, Teasing
Hair Length and Color: Long Black in a pony tail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'3" Cute asian girl with her hair in a bun. Maybe 110 pounds. Pretty fit looking. B cup.
Recommendation: No
This review is appreciated!
I called this place .The girl who answered barely could speak/understand any english.I asked who was working and she named off about 5-6 girls.also checked out the website .It seems to be following the pattern of the foot spas in Syracuse with its cameras , lay out and furnishings. My opinion , is too just give them time to settle in . Looks like a rub and tug in the making to me--- time will tell .
I believe this is the same place that was on BHTL Rd. for years and run by Cindy. I think they simply moved to East Henrietta Rd. Was always a legit massage only. I agree with Jack about their MO.
Do you mean Cindy who ran precious gems ?.
Cindy is the owner(operator) of Accupoint that was currently on BHTL Rd. as davidpuddy1 said. They were there for over ten years. Same mo there as the new place.
  • Ed61
  • 01-28-2023, 02:01 PM
Do you mean Cindy who ran precious gems ?. Originally Posted by spanxthatazz
If it were Cindy from precious gems I think it would be safe to say FS would be available.
Went today and seems to be a legit massage place...good massage but not much else on the menu.
Just blue balls........ Who did you get?
Older lady maybe named Nancy 55-60 yrs old...hard to tell. No teasing just got a legit massage...which had awesome pressure. So no disappointment on my end as I like a good massage due to back issues.
On BHTL there were two places side by side One legit the other not so much but run by two different Cindys so I have been told.