...Next chapter of my Opus

• Toyz
  • 04-29-2012, 09:53 PM
Just a little tease, I am working off & on with the next chapter of my book "The Hobby-a Slightly Twisted View".

Have a personal fav visiting tomorrow night so i'll be a cluster fuck for two days after & incapable of coherant thought or creativity...will get back on writing soon after and try to have it posted by the weekend for your reading enjoyment.

Working title (subject to amendment prior to publishing) is "Name Dat Ho"...

Take your time ,we'll be here waiting! LOL
.....Have a personal fav visiting tomorrow night
i'll be a cluster fuck for two days after & incapable of coherant thought
. Originally Posted by Toyz
Tell Tori we said Hello....

Considering her other puppy came back today lacking coherent thought I would imagine he saw her yesterday!

That girl needs to bottle that shit and sell it....
  • Sire
  • 04-29-2012, 11:23 PM

That girl needs to bottle that shit and sell it.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Ermm.... I think that's what she's doing?

Considering her other puppy came back today lacking coherent thought I would imagine he saw her yesterday!

That girl needs to bottle that shit and sell it.... Originally Posted by Whispers
Lol Tori- hmmm w marketing:::

The new scent of Cli-TORI-S. beautiful scent you want rubbed all over you. seductive, ravenous, and rap-TORI-al. You're unable to go without.

Catchy. I like it. .
  • Toyz
  • 04-29-2012, 11:55 PM

Alas dear Yoda the Hut...you are losing your touch with the force...wrong guess. And while I know you can't stay on topic due to your intense desire to flame anyone and everyone...

Thanks for playing!!!

"Bob Please tell him what he has won"...

Well Yoda the Hut, while you don't win the grand prize you do get the take home version of "As usual I don't have a fucking clue, but I'll throw something out there to make everyone think I do"...

Again, thanks for playing!
  • Toyz
  • 04-29-2012, 11:58 PM
Lol Tori- hmmm w marketing:::

The new scent of Cli-TORI-S. beautiful scent you want rubbed all over you. seductive, ravenous, and rap-TORI-al. You're unable to go without.

Catchy. I like it. . Originally Posted by ExoticEzra
Wow...the Jealousy...the jealousy...'tis thick with you is it not?

To have one Ho actually call out another in a thread where the only one that mentioned her is the board flame baiter...

What would you give for some of the raving reviews she gets???

You two are really pitiful, but its fun for the rest of us to watch...
Lmao..... Wait wtf are you talking about??? I think she is wonderful and perfect in so many ways!!! Um I'm sorry youre so upset I didn't accept your private apology but my perfume joke was merely that. Since when did me agreeing w whispers on her bottling it up for success become a display of jealousy???

Ok hon, now you've become dellusional. You really should get up off it already. Your weirdness is just annoying now. You just keep coming back for more don't ya??? I was really agreeing w how awesome she was. Maybe you should read my previous comments towards her. We all get you'd lick the filth right out of her, brown noser, but c'mon dude, do you honestly believe I'm threatened in any way??!! Lmao::: no really I'm laughing that hard at your craziness.

I was actually thinking the whole TORI words were wonderful. You do realize how pathetic you look right???

I'm sure you do.
Btw, raving reviews??? I'm sorry but have you seen my history?? Lol. Hi I'm Ezra:::: someone who obviously ignores your kiss ass pms. Babe, I've been here for quite some time, and still do nothing but support the girls here::: well the girls that aren't awful and psycho that is. I understand, that you very much for me to be second or jealous, but it is just not in my nature. I get you know that nature very well. Actually we all get it. We all understand you want to be like many here, but you're not. Sadly your deflecting and it just doesn't work for you babe. Hmmmm, I wonder how your ATF would feel knowing you blatantly called her a ho. I would never say something so vulgar about my ATF if I were a hobbyist like you. Oh well:::: keep digging TOYZ. Keep digging. Xoxo.

And let's not use the word pitiful directed towards us:::: we all know just how pitiful you've become. Shall I air your pitiful and transparent olive branch??? Obviously me ignoring it didn't sit right w you.

I'm down lets play.
  • Toyz
  • 04-30-2012, 12:27 AM
Btw, raving reviews??? I'm sorry but have you seen my history?? Lol. Hi I'm Ezra:::: someone who obviously ignores your kiss ass pms. Babe, I've been here for quite some time, and still do nothing but support the girls here::: well the girls that aren't awful and psycho that is. I understand, that you very much for me to be second or jealous, but it is just not in my nature. I get you know that nature very well. Actually we all get it. We all understand you want to be like many here, but you're not. Sadly your deflecting and it just doesn't work for you babe. Hmmmm, I wonder how your ATF would feel knowing you blatantly called her a ho. I would never say something so vulgar about my ATF if I were a hobbyist like you. Oh well:::: keep digging TOYZ. Keep digging. Xoxo.

And let's not use the word pitiful directed towards us:::: we all know just how pitiful you've become. Shall I air your pitiful and transparent olive branch??? Obviously me ignoring it didn't sit right w you.

I'm down lets play. Originally Posted by ExoticEzra
Do you drunk type a lot "babe"? Seems these unreadable tirades always happen in the wee hours...

Quote from Ezra RE Tori a couple of weeks ago:

"Looks like I have some competition"

Actually, I don't think there really is much competition...

• Toyz
  • 04-30-2012, 12:36 AM
Lmao..... Wait wtf are you talking about??? I think she is wonderful and perfect in so many ways!!! Um I'm sorry youre so upset I didn't accept your private apology but my perfume joke was merely that. Since when did me agreeing w whispers on her bottling it up for success become a display of jealousy???

Ok hon, now you've become dellusional. You really should get up off it already. Your weirdness is just annoying now. You just keep coming back for more don't ya??? I was really agreeing w how awesome she was. Maybe you should read my previous comments towards her. We all get you'd lick the filth right out of her, brown noser, but c'mon dude, do you honestly believe I'm threatened in any way??!! Lmao::: no really I'm laughing that hard at your craziness.

I was actually thinking the whole TORI words were wonderful. You do realize how pathetic you look right???

I'm sure you do. Originally Posted by ExoticEzra
Hey, tell me if this visual is accurate...I'm thinking it is...

Whispers and Ezra laying on the bed naked on their backs self masturbating...

"Ooooh did you see what I said"!!!

"No, wait, did you see what I said?"

"NO, DID YOU SEE WHAT I SAID"?

You guys remind everyone of the two 13 year olds calling the grocery store asking if they have Mr Clean in a Bottle...

BTW, its my thread...so its obvious who is starting shit isn't it?

I have no business to impact with my comments on here...however some may make their judgements on you based on your maniacal rants...lets keep it going...
Wow!!! That's what you come back with??!!!

I know you're not that stupid to not continue to read that full post!!!

Btw, it's flattering you sit next to your pc, anxiously waiting for me to bite. That's actually super cute. Again, pitiful, but super cute. I'm sorry but is it impossible for you to actually oppose anything that I've said, or do you merely agree? Just passively trying to go another route are we?? Really? Drunken??? Lmao, please guy, find another way to push credibility out of what I just said. Again, doesn't work. Boy, you really can't apply a lot can you??!!
Hey, tell me if this visual is accurate...I'm thinking it is...

Whispers and Ezra laying on the bed naked on their backs self masturbating...

"Ooooh did you see what I said"!!!

"No, wait, did you see what I said?"

"NO, DID YOU SEE WHAT I SAID"?

You guys remind everyone of the two 13 year olds calling the grocery store asking if they have Mr Clean in a Bottle...

BTW, its my thread...so its obvious who is starting shit isn't it?

I have no business to impact with my comments on here...however some may make their judgements on you based on your maniacal rants...lets keep it going... Originally Posted by Toyz

Hahahahaha!!!! Detection:::: jealousy!!!???

Babe unlike your jealousy comment, this one is actually relevant and so gag worthy true. Look I'm sorry you're not woman enough to blow the guy, but he just DOES NOT like MEN who name themselves after child's entertainment. Yuck.
  • Toyz
  • 04-30-2012, 12:43 AM
Wow!!! That's what you come back with??!!!

I know you're not that stupid to not continue to read that full post!!!

Btw, it's flattering you sit next to your pc, anxiously waiting for me to bite. That's actually super cute. Again, pitiful, but super cute. I'm sorry but is it impossible for you to actually oppose anything that I've said, or do you merely agree? Just passively trying to go another route are we?? Really? Drunken??? Lmao, please guy, find another way to push credibility out of what I just said. Again, doesn't work. Boy, you really can't apply a lot can you??!! Originally Posted by ExoticEzra
Weak shit Ezra...you're already backpedaling...lets pick up our game and see if you can hang. Time to phone a friend, or use a lifeline...Come on Honey, show me what you've got.

Also about the HO comment...thats what it is when you rent your pussy out for profit right? Nothing really derrogatory about it, simply an accurate statement...
Your turn. I'll give you all night. Make sure to edit and redo, rewrite, and compromise with yourself, better yet, have someone else fix your posts and your opinions as rumored previously. I give you the floor. Gonna sleep while you scratch your eye balls out trying reeeeaaalll hard to extend the size of your weewee.