Breakfast.....

Gentlemen,
Breakfast with Kiah was waaaay better than whatever any of us in attendance could fantasize about. I am on the road to recovery as I write this.I need more sleep as I write this. I will write a review tomorrow. What is written in K's reviews do not describe the
time shared this morning. I am no white knight but I know I will be seeing her again and again. I got to lay down again.
Al/T
  • MC
  • 03-16-2013, 11:47 AM
Congrats!

She really is a wonderful provider, and a great person all around.

I am on the road to recovery as I write this.I need more sleep as I write this. Originally Posted by alphonse1948
I know exactly how you feel lol.
Perhaps we should have a new forum just for the eager but exhausted to post their "pre-reviews"!
alphonse1948

next Friday, can you win two times in a row??????
watching you and mmmm WHO was that make there plays to play was fun
We is all waiting for this review homie...I only hope to have your stamina someday!
Perhaps we should have a new forum just for the eager but exhausted to post their "pre-reviews"! Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Is there something wrong in the manner in which I expressed myself? Was I supposed
to mother f--k the good times I experienced?
Is there something wrong in the manner in which I expressed myself? Originally Posted by alphonse1948
Not at all. Just my inarticulate way of making the observation that there seems to be more such pre-reviews lately, which are always welcome of course. My apologies if it came across poorly.
We is all waiting for this review homie...I only hope to have your stamina someday! Originally Posted by whosdair
Next time I will be resting 24 hrs before hand. Some how I think your primeing of the Lady
left her wanting, she UNLEASHED that wanting on this old man. Bordered on geriactic abuse!!!! Not a bad thing.!
Jack, had you been there, well that;s another story. Shared by all who attended. I hope to be there Friday eve..... Maybe I will be the primeeee...
Do you think Who licked into shape for ya?
hehehe
whos a damn poon hound..hahaha
Do you think Who licked into shape for ya?
hehehe Originally Posted by jokacz
Some licking and some nose!!!!!!
Haha wat a f'n trip huh ?!? Gettin down and dirty, old skool AC !! I love drinkin a cold one with some real homies, while we show em who's boss. Y'all be peace
Haha wat a f'n trip huh ?!? Gettin down and dirty, old skool AC !! I love drinkin a cold one with some real homies, while we show em who's boss. Y'all be peace Originally Posted by whosdair
This one misses the purple haze......