Provider Names

What provider name styles turn you on/off? Personally, I like actual "names" in a providers handle (brandee, reese, shout out lol!). I'm not a big fan of the monikers like "Queen, Goddess" etc.... Not a big fan of the adjectives either "Ravishing, Hot" etc..... Oh well, that's my spill on things, what do you think? (No offense to anyone whose handle may fall in my dislikes category, ole Darkey still loves ya)!

Edit: Coco in any shape form or fashion is a no go for me. Also car names (bentley, lexus, mercedez, lol!)
  • L.A.
  • 08-26-2015, 04:54 PM
One of my pet peeves is a hobby name that's not a name.

If your name is IgiveBBBJs that's great and all but what name do I call you if we're on the phone?
I like a real name mixed in there somewhere. If they have some crazy name at least have a real type name that's easy to find. I can't imagine making that phone call.
Has to be a real name. I can't even take you seriously if you have some weird stuff like QueenDick lmfao. Idk but you catch my drift. Lol
What provider name styles turn you on/off? Personally, I like actual "names" in a providers handle (brandee, reese, shout out lol!). I'm not a big fan of the monikers like "Queen, Goddess" etc.... Not a big fan of the adjectives either "Ravishing, Hot" etc..... Oh well, that's my spill on things, what do you think? (No offense to anyone whose handle may fall in my dislikes category, ole Darkey still loves ya)!

Edit: Coco in any shape form or fashion is a no go for me. Also car names (bentley, lexus, mercedez, lol!) Originally Posted by DarkeyKong

Damn it.. I was just about to send in a request to change my name to Coco Reese Bentley Foster!
Damn it.. I was just about to send in a request to change my name to Coco Reese Bentley Foster! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Lol! You can change your name to king dingaling and I would still see you!
Lol! You can change your name to king dingaling and I would still see you! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong

The names Jaime.

I've actually been thinking of changing my name for a long time. But not sure what I would change it to so I stick with what I have. Lame I know.

Sadly, littlemisscuntcakes was already taken. Everyone could have just called me cunty for short.

Bummer.
The names Jaime.

I've actually been thinking of changing my name for a long time. But not sure what I would change it to so I stick with what I have. Lame I know.

Sadly, littlemisscuntcakes was already taken. Everyone could have just called me cunty for short.

Bummer. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
LMAO just fing awesome reply You my dear are perfect, will hit you up P411
The names Jaime.

OMFG I just spit out my water! Funny!!!
The names Jaime.

I think I need a nurse 😉
  • Ashi
  • 08-26-2015, 10:36 PM
And a nursing home ...

A real name me makes it closer to reality for me. I also like to give one.
Having a name on my phone address book, is more inconspicuous than some supper selfexplanatory obviously graphic name....
I like names that have the same letter initials (V.V., L.L., etc).

Wish I'd thought of this when I came up with a handle.
i think "little miss cinnamon cuntcakes" would be even spicier and tastier of a name.
LMAO just fing awesome reply You my dear are perfect, will hit you up P411 Originally Posted by sweet_k47
Lol Thanks. As luck would have it, my p411 Available Now Ad is actually up right now and I'm super fucking horny.

OMFG I just
spit out my water! Funny!!! Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Outside my cunty shell I'm really quite the goofball.

I think I need a nurse 😉 Originally Posted by 214_TX
I won't argue with you.

i think "little miss cinnamon cuntcakes" would be even spicier and tastier of a name. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Or even little miss frosted cunt cakes. Yummy!!!! There's so many directions to take that. If I didn't want to get laid so bad right now I could think of more.

Edit: Coco in any shape form or fashion is a no go for me. Also car names (bentley, lexus, mercedez, lol!) Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Ayeeeee! Hahahaa