Ashley Madison was pretty good to me....

I had been a member for about six years. I checked and the my old alias e-mail was one of hacked accounts, but I used an alias name and I have a new address so I really not worried about being "exposed".

That said I consider myself pretty savvy regarding adult sites such as AM, P411, and ECCIE. When I log off this site I am confident that my tracks are pretty much covered.

When I was active on AM it worked out pretty well for me. I knew that a lot of the female adds were fake. I also noticed a lot of the providers on this site as well on AM (one of you already reminded me of that). When I wanted to hook up I could usually make contact within a week or two with a local gal (contact = phone call or text offsite). One out of four would make it to bj/daty in the back seat or a hotel room date.

I also did not spend a lot of money. The $75 I spent on 150 credits would provide over a year of activity.

Here is how it worked for me....

First of all I realized I was not dealing with girls as pretty as the providers on here. I didn't expect perfection, but I also knew they had a ton of options, so I kept myself in shape and took a faceless picture of me, without a shirt from the waist up and I was honest about my age. I then made sure to include a lot of information in my profile. I just didn't check boxes. I told them something about me and what I was looking for.

Gene Simmons once said if you asked a hundred girls at the bar if they wanted to fuck at least one would say yes...I would then send out winks and access to my showcase photos (PG-13 rated) to every girl who had a profile that was local and request access to their profile pictures. This could be done at no cost.

Every profile that responded with please respond with an e-mail, I put on the blocked list and erased their e-mail. I assumed that was an AM bot looking for me to use up my credits. (e-mails used of 5 credits). I also never opened a collect message and assumed it was fake.

Out of a hundred keys sent maybe four would respond with access and a wink back. That girl I assumed was real and then I would burn 5 credits and send an e-mail. At this point I had one on the hook and would continue the conversation offsite and take it from there. I was also all in and not just testing the waters. After a face to face, it was a hotel room next. The girls that went to this step would tell me how other guys would just want to keep talking and meeting for lunch and would not spend the money for a room. That is another reason it worked for me. I didn't waste their time. The real women on AM really want someone to fuck them but all they would get would be talk or some due who thinks the last row of a parking lot at Wal Mart is a safe and discrete location for sex. It really was quite easy if you had the time.......

I erased my profile and my alias e-mail address last fall because being on AM takes time and I had started a new job. At the time I had been seeing my eighth AM girlfriend. She was typical of the others I met. She was a Denton school teacher, pretty, but not a barbie doll, who was married to a guy who became fat and never wanted sex. Divorce was not an option (usually because of kids, money, etc. ) She was into back seat bJ's and all holes open in a hotel room. Like the others, her husband would shoot me if he knew the perverted acts I did to her and she did to me. That was the best thing about AM girls. It was "girlfriend" sex all over again and usually everything was on the table. This spring I returned to the hobby on a part time basis because, though it is more expensive, it takes a lot less time and the DFW girls can't be beat for options.

I think a new fantasy option for my next provider might be you pretending to be an neglected AM wife.......
Are you sure of whom you met in person??
Once I met them I was sure of most. They would tell me their real names and have a Facebook account. I always told them I had as much to
Lose as them. I had to educate most on how to be discrete. Cheating is much easier for a woman.