origin of terms like russian, greek, italian, etc.

I wonder how those terms came about. Could it be that people in those countries do those activities the most?
Comes from the name of the countries the people were born.
I always wondered why it was called a blowjob instead of a suckjob.
Greek is because ancient Greeks were homos. Originally Posted by Ed Rosenthal
Lmao!
Great reading out there. Of note: all these terms were named after the country as an insult to that country.
Greek - really did come from the philosophers waxing on and on about the wonders of man-man and man-boy ass-fucking

Russian - Catherine the Great had huge tits and loved it. In memory of her

Italian - Most Italian women have ample asses so covering it with olive oil and fucking the crack is just sooooo mediterranean in so many ways

Blow Job was actually originated in France, and named for the usual male exclamation "Sacre Bleu!" - since most English men had bad french accents, and even worse understanding of the language - they thought it was a command so they told their potential swim team swallowers "DO THE BLOW JOB" - seriously no clue, but hats off to whoever started it and for all I could care it could be called the Osama Bin Laden or the Hilary and I'd still like it.
I'm used to these short terms now. But I kinda miss the days when you'd just say it…i.e. "titty fucking".
well OK, sitting here after a hard day, on the 3rd beer:

why 'kitty' or 'pussy'? (maybe 'pussy cat' -v- 'tom cat')
why 'dick' or 'pecker'?
if 'cock', why not 'hen'?

I'm getting 'nother beer, can't wait to see what's next.

these are fun to ponder.
  • Brot
  • 08-30-2015, 05:32 PM
Have you heard of Houstonian? Circle Jerk while bashing whores.