Beating the pussy UP!!

I know we've visited this question before. I remember seeing it, though I can't remember when, or how far back, or any of the responses. So I touch upon it again.

Is there such a thing as beating the pussy up too...hard, I guess??

I'm sure there are different levels to this (i.e. size/strength of the guy, size of the wood, day of the week, mood, etc). I'm typically the smooth stroker, romancer type, but there are the rare occasions where I just wanna tear the pussy up, like, treating you like I don't like you (but I DO like you ladies, though, no matter how hard I hit it ).

When I'm in the 'tear it up' mood, I do still worry if I'm being overly...vigorous. I do have a 'fail safe' level (I've never gone 100%), because I don't want you to start hating me and vowing to never see me again.

If there is a 'too hard' level, how would you ladies let us know...or, if you're not in the beat it up mood, would you just say it at the beginning?

What are your thoughts? Refresh me. I'm curious. Guys, too.
Okay...so.. Beating the pussy up is a good thing...unless you see pain on her face or the girl is screaming or seriously running from you. That would be a TOO hard level.

Beating the pussy up is an art. You must be an artist to do it. You have to know limits and angles and what to do with your hands and mouth while beating the pussy up. You need to be able to make her look back ( I say "Back" because I am picturing you beating it up from behind) at you like, "Yeah Motherfucker, just like that!" You need to talk to her.. tell her how good the pussy is and how you just can't help but to get as deep in there as possible.*Okay, I got carried away.*

I don't mind being sore after a good fucking... it gives me flashbacks for at least a day.

Beating the pussy up isn't about inflicting pain on a lady...so as long as you can remember that, all is well.
It probably depends on how much dick your packing. Some chicks can handle more than others.
Okay...so.. Beating the pussy up is a good thing...unless you see pain on her face or the girl is screaming or seriously running from you. That would be a TOO hard level.

Beating the pussy up is an art. You must be an artist to do it. You have to know limits and angles and what to do with your hands and mouth while beating the pussy up. You need to be able to make her look back ( I say "Back" because I am picturing you beating it up from behind) at you like, "Yeah Motherfucker, just like that!" You need to talk to her.. tell her how good the pussy is and how you just can't help but to get as deep in there as possible.*Okay, I got carried away.*

I don't mind being sore after a good fucking... it gives me flashbacks for at least a day.

Beating the pussy up isn't about inflicting pain on a lady...so as long as you can remember that, all is well. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
LOL, but well said Reese!

Beating the pussy up isn't about inflicting pain on a lady...so as long as you can remember that, all is well. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
I'm so in lust with you and this quote. Lol
You need to talk to her.. tell her how good the pussy is and how you just can't help but to get as deep in there as possible.*Okay, I got carried away.*

Reese is so right. The right words can have a woman pushing back stroke for stroke and demanding more instead of trying to crawl away. "Pretty" words of encouragement tend to excite us.
LOL, but well said Reese! Originally Posted by BigDBone

Thanks

I'm so in lust with you and this quote. Lol Originally Posted by gimme_that

Reese is so right. The right words can have a woman pushing back stroke for stroke and demanding more instead of trying to crawl away. "Pretty" words of encouragement tend to excite us. Originally Posted by Find Your Joy
Amen!

I also forgot to add...if you are planning on beating it up, please be sure that your lady friend is fully aroused. When we are aroused, our lady parts swell and open up for you...enabling us to take that pounding. If we aren't aroused...don't be surprised if she spends the whole time fighting to get away from you...or she will have that god awful "cringe face".
I tend to go pretty deep and fast most of the time and ive been told i have a big dick (no basis of comparison since i dont look at guys dicks, lol). Of course i do pay attention to the ques of the woman to determine if im riding it too hard of fast. I havent heard any complaints yet. I dont go full speed unless i sense that the woman can take it and my high energy level will just keep me going and going. I usually tend to wear the woman out but they enjoy it from what i hear.
All points noted.

Though I'm not much of a talker.

And having lust for Reese is...quite easy. She looks better than ever.

Who knows. Maybe that's the hidden root of this thread.
good subject Rambo, I hope more ladies join in.
love the perspective of Reese and FindYJoy.

I think most of us guys get a thrill of our lady making us feel that we're right on the edge of being too big and animal for her, but she can't help herself from wanting to be taken by us.

I like it when my lady beats up my dick, rides me like a stolen horse, wraps those beautiful legs around me like a prison chain gang. Reaches back for my hip in doggie and grabs on to push and pull.

I'm taking a break, seem to be getting a little worked up.

Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Damn you Reese. I'm trying to quit smoking.
  • BLM69
  • 08-29-2015, 07:30 PM
I use to be a pussy beater NOW, I'm a pussy eater lol.
I once left a session that was fairly hard pounding, and that left my dick sore, for 4 days. It wasn't a painful soreness necessarily, but more like a feel good kind of soreness. Every time I got hard, I could feel it.

It was a pretty good feeling. Wish I could replicate it.
  • 08-29-2015, 08:09 PM
This whole thread just went over 98.9% of all hobbists head on this website ..lmao....They are like wtf is "beating the pussy up"?????
Rflmao
Another phrase they never heard I woman tell them:" oh shit babe you are in my stomach!!!"

LOL too funny
Smack it up, flip it...rub it down!
Attached Images File Type: png image.png (212.6 KB, 548 views)