My fake review needs to be taken down.

I was told to post on here to get this horrible fake review down, I've reported it and pm'd a moderator and still nothing???

Why?
I imagine it's because it's your word against his, for now. Are you saying the visit didn't happen at all, or that it didn't happen in the manner he described?
my guess is she doesn't like the content of the review.

but thanks to this post i have checked out the other reviews and the theme of most seems to be consistent, some reviewers are a bit generous with the yes recommendations
All you can do is work with the mods about the issue. Bringing it up here over and over will simply keep it fresh in peoples mind and create even more drama for you. if your not happy with the mods response, contact an admin or one of the owners. If they say no, then all you can do is let it die away and make sure you do everything possible to ensure postive reviews in the future.
I never even seen him at all. He called me at midnight & sent me a request through p411 that's it. He got mad because he wanted me to go to the bank for him because he had a ankle monitor on. Anyone with any kind if sense can tell the review is fake. I don't like posting on the discussion board because all it starts is drama or unnecessary negative comments.
And fletch your "guess" is wrong. But thanks for your input
Tinman i never seen him at all.
Do you really have a tattoo on your vagina?

...is it a tattoo of a vagina???

these are things I must know
3 of your last 4 reviews are "No's", Kaysie (though 1 isn't linked to your profile yet). Which one are you specifically complaining of in this thread? Might wanna provide a link so as to distinguish the legitimate negative reviews from the one you contend is fake.
SD2011 it's a tattoo on my pelvic

It's the review that's says fuck no, I'll take all the other no's because some people just don't click in there sessions. But if it doesn't get taken down & I'm saying its fake I just won't post in ft worth anymore. Try other cities
Thanks for the clarification.

Incidentally, there's an "Eccie Awards" thread posted elsewhere in this forum. You might wanna nominate yourself for "Most No Recommendations In a Provider's First 15 Reviews." I seriously think you've set a record. I'm not kidding.
Sorry kaysie but fletch is dead on. You got lucky to have yes reviews for every one I read.

You look hot, but attitude and consistency on things like service and price are important. Just my opinion, but unless this guys admits he wrote a fake review, it isn't going away.
#24 - Disputed reviews will not be removed by staff unless the request is made by the thread starter. In situations such as this, the proper protocol for addressing a review in question is to post a rebuttal to the review in that city forum's coed discussions area. Staff will be happy to do some basic investigation to confirm the validity of such reviews, however removal will only take place when requested by the thread-starter or in extreme cases where it has been proven false, there is an admission by the reviewer that the review is indeed false, or the reviewer failed to cooperate with staff's efforts to confirm validity. In cases where a reviewer is found to have posted a review of a session which did not take place, or posted blatantly false information within a review, the reviewer will be subject to disciplinary action at the discretion of staff, which could lead to loss of posting privileges. Along those same lines, if the reviewed party is found to be making false or inaccurate claims to staff in an attempt to trigger staff action against a reviewer or the removal of a review, that party will also be subject to consequences, up to or including temporary or permanent loss of account access. These measures exist to preserve the integrity of the information posted in our review forums, and will be taken when these circumstances exist.
Thanks for the clarification.

Incidentally, there's an "Eccie Awards" thread posted elsewhere in this forum. You might wanna nominate yourself for "Most No Recommendations In a Provider's First 15 Reviews." I seriously think you've set a record. I'm not kidding. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
The girl is hot! Probably still on my list somewhere...
Kaysie,

I don't know you, but I'd like to make suggestion:

In my humble opinion, it's time to take step back, consider what you really want in life, consider what you really want from the hobby (besides money), and then really decide what you must do to get the things you want.

Your photos are beautiful. You are blessed with beauty enough to do really well here, but you must figure out how to make it work for you. You've received replies on this thread from respected members. You have a 'yes' review on your profile from a respected member. That's good news.

There are times when you must ask others why things are the way they are. But there are also times when you must ask yourself why things are the way they are. What can you do to make it better? How do you want your life to look going forward? And what must you do to get it? --my 2-cents

Good luck,
LnH