Has anyone seen these 2 girls on CL, are they legit?

Hi,
I am a newbie. I am on the board for long but kind of hard to get around my wife to see providers.I have had some good time and my wife is away for sometime so was looking to set something up.

I was wondering if anyone has seen these 2 girls on CL. Are they legit?

Guessed the listing will be flagged soon just attached a pic of the listing.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 1.jpg (299.2 KB, 647 views)
  • hd
  • 10-03-2014, 02:07 PM
why are you wasting time on CL when there are many ladies here on eccie that you know are legit? or P411 if you're on that?
Yeah I agree. If you're looking to buy a car....search Craigslist. If you're looking for a provider, look here. Or visit one of our local Amps.
  • ND
  • 10-03-2014, 03:22 PM
That ad is sooo fake it hurts.
Craigslist Casual Encounters in nothing but a waste of time.
If your going to insist on being had, at least go to backpage.
Thanks i guess i was not thinking with my brains.
They are on no as well. Personally I know the bbw and she hasn't done this too much but she is freaky.

http://northeasttexas.backpage.com/F...-l-22/29515994
Craigslist to waste a shit load of time only to come up empty, Backpage to get ripped off or even worse, and ECCIE to have a great time getting some guaranteed "strange".
Word of advice, clear your call history, browser history, and anything else necessary to cover your tracks from the SO, including making sure you don't bring any uninvited guests to the bedroom.
Why is it that every single one of you thinks they know so much? Yes we get burnt playing on BP and CL. Imagine for one moment if no one went outside of p411 or eccie, soon we would all be fucking each others daughters. Or, you're pimps, pissed that he is looking outside of your stable. Read the reviews. We do find some gems. Maybe he doesn't want to eat the snatch of every one we have fucked. Maybe he wants to be the next Logan.

So in answer, dude, have fun. follow your own desires. Be cautious! Have fun. Keep asking questions. Have thick skin because there are a whole bunch of guys around here that are afraid to go out in the dark of night. The are as many girls here, that we allow, that will rip you off and fuck you over. Read the alerts. And there are just as many good, fun girls. Some of them started out on BP or CL until one of us showed them the light. Play hard, be safe.