Providing for Rent

Has anyone been involved or considered entering into a long term play for rent scenario, whether to support living quarters or perhaps an in call? Have given a lot of thought how it might work but wonder if there are any case studies out there...
No PA right now
but looks as you do have mh
But I think there is a sugar daddy and or baby forum
bet your questions can be answered there
Has anyone been involved or considered entering into a long term play for rent scenario, whether to support living quarters or perhaps an in call? Have given a lot of thought how it might work but wonder if there are any case studies out there... Originally Posted by MajorHands
I would so provide for a private incall.. just gotta be careful and know that u can trust one another in a situation like that.... could work great or very bad... good luck though xoxoxo

Not sure about case studies lol
Has anyone been involved or considered entering into a long term play for rent scenario, whether to support living quarters or perhaps an in call? Have given a lot of thought how it might work but wonder if there are any case studies out there... Originally Posted by MajorHands
Having a sugar baby/ sugar daddy relationship is fun and very sensual!
Having a sugar baby/ sugar daddy relationship is fun and very sensual! Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
Yes very true babe... xoxoxo. ( glad to see u back ) ♡

I was also in a sd relationship for over a yr, it was great, and ended drama free.. it can work just have to be careful
I think I know who you are talking about, EDITED by DDarkness and I know if you think with your brain, and not your dick you will be better off. She will fuck you over. She has lived with me over the years and everytime I toss her for stupid shit. She alreeady has one set for June on the westside. You know her as well as I do what her issues are. (please ignore if not her).
I think I know who you are talking about, and I know if you think with your brain, and not your dick you will be better off. She will fuck you over. She has lived with me over the years and every time I toss her for stupid shit. She already has one set for June on the west side. You know her as well as I do what her issues are. (please ignore if not her). Originally Posted by Jim Fett
At this point was not reflecting any particular person's situation so your post is off topic...if you think we have any productive conversations about a mutual acquaintance, give me a shout on PM. Would be happy to compare notes/hear your thoughts. Not trying to blow you off...just want to keep the thread on point.
Having a sugar baby/ sugar daddy relationship is fun and very sensual! Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
Yes very true babe... xoxoxo. ( glad to see u back ) ♡

I was also in a sd relationship for over a yr, it was great, and ended drama free.. it can work just have to be careful Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
To clarify...not sure I was thinking of what I understand about a SD/SB situation. Thinking more of having a LL that is in the hobby...would allow you to provide w/o eviction implications and have the option to pay or play to cover rent...wonder if it held any appeal...I run into more than a few providers whose margin of success is tied to ready access to an affordable in call...
I have thought about this too, but it was too much risk for me. If you are involved with a provider who is doing business in your property, I think that connects you legally to her business. I could just see myself getting arrested for running an international, under-aged sex slave scandal. Because you know the authorities don't give a shit about the truth..... only headlines.

On the other hand, I had a friend live with me for a week and see me exclusively.

I would have rather been arrested and on the nightly news.
I would so provide for a private incall.. just gotta be careful and know that u can trust one another in a situation like that.... could work great or very bad... good luck though xoxoxo

Not sure about case studies lol Originally Posted by trisha.xxx .countrygirl
Well, I know of a couple providers who have shared an upscale apartment near downtown for several years with no incidents, but they are paying rent normally.

In another case a provider had seen her LL as a client, but now pays rent normally as well...think it might be a don't ask, don't tell situation.

Know of another provider who did run into trouble with LE, but the LL was only urged to evict her...

Just seems like seeing a guy a few times a month, as well as knowing there would be no LL issues under normal circumstances, would have a ton of appeal.

Was having a debate with a hobbying LL about it, and seems like there should be a way to make it work that protects both parties.
  • Chloe
  • 04-19-2015, 01:38 AM
I am assuming you mean a provider wants to pay rent through a regular that wants to play? Not a good situation. All of us are here for discretion and a will to be in or out of any situation we are in. That situation pulls the self will and independence from both provider and client and in my opinion is not a mutually beneficial experience.

To each their own but beware the huge complications that will arise when someone has control in this environment providing in any way either individual provides.

Let's face it. I know for sure if a gal can not afford a place on her own it is being spent elsewhere frivolously. You CAN start from nothing and be more otherwise and clients should look for those who can and will be as opposed to who needs their help always. This is not a fund raiser. It is a mutually beneficial business.
I am assuming you mean a provider wants to pay rent through a regular that wants to play? Not a good situation. All of us are here for discretion and a will to be in or out of any situation we are in. That situation pulls the self will and independence from both provider and client and in my opinion is not a mutually beneficial experience.

To each their own but beware the huge complications that will arise when someone has control in this environment providing in any way either individual provides.

Let's face it. I know for sure if a gal can not afford a place on her own it is being spent elsewhere frivolously. You CAN start from nothing and be more otherwise and clients should look for those who can and will be as opposed to who needs their help always. This is not a fund raiser. It is a mutually beneficial business. Originally Posted by Chloe
Word.

Let's face it. I know for sure if a gal can not afford a place on her own it is being spent elsewhere frivolously. You CAN start from nothing and be more otherwise and clients should look for those who can and will be as opposed to who needs their help always. This is not a fund raiser. It is a mutually beneficial business. Originally Posted by Chloe
that's about it in a nutshell...

just going with advertised rates and noting else, most realistically taking in a hundred a half...

if you cant at least maintain minimal living standards...... it may be time to re evaluate..

most landlords I would think are already having enough crap to deal with and why introduce more? ...and they don't pull in a hundred a half by anymeans and were able to produce multiple properties im sure...

if you want to live rent free there are tons of affordable multi family's and even more single families in foreclosure..

its not very hard to live rent free in thisarea you just have to take the correct advice from someone with experience
To clarify...not sure I was thinking of what I understand about a SD/SB situation. Thinking more of having a LL that is in the hobby...would allow you to provide w/o eviction implications and have the option to pay or play to cover rent...wonder if it held any appeal...I run into more than a few providers whose margin of success is tied to ready access to an affordable in call... Originally Posted by MajorHands
That would be great.
im looking for one both in Rochester and Buffalo area...

May actually move to Rochester completly eventually

Chloe brings up a good point...for this to work, neither party should have an overt advantage over the other. With the understanding that on some level, providing/hobbying is inherently risky; any exposure to real world/real life information offers increased risk. Considering how often it occurs from my own experience, the risk is ultimately manageable and for the most part negligible.

For this to work, it would have to be clear to both parties that paying or requiring traditional rent is always an option in lieu of play, and P4R is only an option if both parties are so inclined...it cannot be the required form of payment...

As for providers who can't pay their rent in any scenario, there is the possibility that the providers are not prioritizing their funds and more often than not will lose their housing ...nothing about this changes except the provider in this scenario has the possibility to avoid eviction if the LL is inclined to play instead. Perhaps as important, a LL who is privy to the biz is less inclined to object to discreet use as an in call.

Clearly it's not for everybody and there are those who would be terrible candidates on both sides of the equation. All the same, I think it could an absolutely mutually beneficial arrangements for the right folks.