For the ladies

What kind of things would you like to see more of from clients (besides money) lol I know this covers a wide variety of topics but maybe some does and do'nts IE. Hygiene , rudeness, demanding? Just curious going to post same thing for the me
Starbucks when they want a 7am appt lol .
Honestly, most Gents are great, issues are so few and far between.
I agree with the drink thing,it's a nice touch but not expected. A lot of my regular friends know I love amp and Dr pepper haha, it's sweet of them to ask or just bring one. It does make it feel more gfe and personal.
I have made smoothies at my house on long morning dates. Sometimes in the evenings when I have a date longer than 90 minutes at home I'll have wine chilled and offer a glass. I'm teaching 2 girls to bake and I make granola bars so I ask a Gent if they would like a baked good or bar on those days. I actually have that in one of my reviews on NR haha. I think it's a nice touch and shows that I care.
This is a hobby for me, I enjoy it, I want the Gents I see to enjoy it as well and not feel like it's a transaction or clinical. Due to that I understand why some Gents like to do something special.
What kind of things would you like to see more of from clients (besides money) lol I know this covers a wide variety of topics but maybe some does and do'nts IE. Hygiene , rudeness, demanding? Just curious going to post same thing for the me Originally Posted by Wired2blit
A set of radial tires might go a long way...
I agree a cup of coffee when you want a crack of dawn appt

I would say less NC/NS
If you make an appt and have a time slot saved for you at least be gentleman enough to call/txt if you can not make it.
A set of radial tires might go a long way... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
can one still get a Pontiac wide track ? just askin
I agree a cup of coffee when you want a crack of dawn appt

I would say less NC/NS
If you make an appt and have a time slot saved for you at least be gentleman enough to call/txt if you can not make it. Originally Posted by Angel14609

What percentage of time do they NC/NS? I just saw a well know provider who was bitching about that and she said it was guys from ECCIE. I was surprised to hear that, have never heard anyone talk about that before.

I guess it explains why providers constantly text me 3 times when I am driving to their place to make sure I am still coming which drives me nuts. I have to pull over and responde because I don't want them to write me off and move on.
What percentage of time do they NC/NS? I just saw a well know provider who was bitching about that and she said it was guys from ECCIE. I was surprised to hear that, have never heard anyone talk about that before.

I guess it explains why providers constantly text me 3 times when I am driving to their place to make sure I am still coming which drives me nuts. I have to pull over and responde because I don't want them to write me off and move on. Originally Posted by brianjackson
IMHO, any man who does a ns/nc is blacklisted. Barring a rescheduled and confirmed appointment.

I sound like such a killjoy.

Hahahahaha
!!!

I guess it explains why providers constantly text me 3 times when I am driving to their place to make sure I am still coming which drives me nuts. I have to pull over and responde because I don't want them to write me off and move on. Originally Posted by brianjackson
I had a traveling provider tell me she "hates" WNY because this area has the most NC/NS incidents as well as the most attempts to negotiate prices.

We don't have a very good reputation here...
I had a traveling provider tell me she "hates" WNY because this area has the most NC/NS incidents as well as the most attempts to negotiate prices.

We don't have a very good reputation here... Originally Posted by Always Horny
let me guess

As she talked to ya in a hotel in a town known for busting hookers and or johns

am I right?? just askin
I like when regulars who we obviously have a more comfortable relationship offer to bring me salads or snacks and stuff. lol it's a really nice thought, but if you're not that kind of guy there's no need to pretend to be. I like when wine is offered. Here's a really big tip for you gentlemen! look at the favorites list on a girls showcase! I mean I know this isn't like dating at all but with regulars and people you actually talk to, it would be nice if he showed up with a favorite flower, drink, or snack. it's really inexpensive, you don't have to buy her perfume or her favorite clothing or something...but if you're looking to get into sugaring that would be fantasticcc
I agree with angel as well, please let me know asap if you cant make an appointment . especially with hotel incall, it's really a pain! It honestly makes me not want to try to meet if you cant at least tell me. I don't forget appointments usually once we've set a day and time!

We don't have a very good reputation here... Originally Posted by Always Horny
I just realized something. I never ever get ahold of providers until the day I want to see them. On Tuesday I have no clue if I will be in the mood on Friday at 5PM and I am not going to make an appointment and then not show up and screw the provider over or be forced to show up and pay when I am really not in the mood. I am always amazed at guys who stat right out that they have an appointment to see a provider in 5 days. I think that's nuts. Exactly like an old married couple that schedules sex every Friday at 10. If you get worked up in the meantime or are not really in the mood who cares.

But I just realized I am missing out on seeing some providers I want to see because of this, and basically because I am less willing to screw them over then some guys who make appointments to get their place in line and then just don't show up if they don't feel like it.
I mean I require at lest 24 hours to get the room and stuff situated and so I'm not scrambling around plus I always have my schedule with school planned a week or two in advance so..if you could plan an appointment a few days in advance and keep it I would love it lol. I mean , it kind of adds to the anticipation of meeting , not like an old married couple lol because you have no idea what will happen. I like the idea of having a date set early on but if I had more free time yeah...would be able to go anytime, any day. Don't have the luxury though
Making an appointment before the day of has only worked out for me once out of about ten times,never because of me so I won't do it anymore.I decide the morning of,if it works for them great,if it doesn't oh well.