Best DT BBBJNQNS in Houston?

New to the Hobby, in fact just lurking for now doing research. Who all do y'all think are the best BBBJTCNQNS? I'm talking about sloppy, gagging, DT. I know the question has been asked a couple times but those threads were very old and most didn't get any answers.

From what I've gathered these ladies seem to be mentioned often. Listed in no particular order. May be wrong about the NQNS part for some.

mzluvly (apparently she's nqBS)
bellabonita
Azebella_amor
SuperHead713
I-10 Melissa
Luvs2Purrr
Peachysexy
AllisonofHouston (I'm not at her age requirment)
YummyMarie
Scarlet
Kylie Nicole
Wynter_Ice (I believe has retired)
Slave Guinevere

Thanks!
Missing on the list: Camille Fox.
Lolli
Missing on the list: Camille Fox. Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
ABSOLUTELY!!! And the chick who took off, the one who used to make poles "Dissapear Like Hocus Pocus"...LOL!

Daphne Hart
Peachy, Lolli, Slave

You should post this in ML to avoid all the wasted posts by providers. Just because some guy came in their mouth, they all think they are God's gift to cock sucking, when 99% of them are just horrible.
Arielmore. Unmatched in my experience.
  • D.G.
  • 09-14-2015, 05:34 AM
The reports of the quaoity of Allisons blowjob are vastly exagerated .
Arielmore
Nikkivikkisix
Caitie Mae (hopefully visiting from Dallas soon)

These might spit?
Rachel Ryder
Chanelofhouston

Lots of quality deepthroat gagging cumsluts to pick from.
Peachy, Lolli, Slave

You should post this in ML to avoid all the wasted posts by providers. Just because some guy came in their mouth, they all think they are God's gift to cock sucking, when 99% of them are just horrible. Originally Posted by citizen44
Butt butt butt...I AM tebow's gift to cocksucking!!!
Practice during Football season ladies and I'll redo the March Madness blow job bracket next spring.
Butt butt butt...I AM tebow's gift to cocksucking!!! Originally Posted by YummyMarie
This is true
Juliet Carlyle, NQNS
Definitely Slave Guinevere
Oh boy... I need to start this... Whom to start with ??!!! Lol