When a Provider ......

Tells you she isn't going to see you before an appointment is scheduled. Do you feel the need to know why? If you need to know a reason why she says because it my personal preference. ( not talking about age or race) Don't get me wrong I'm a every nice person but I always wonder I don't turn very many away but I do at times...... Lady's do you feel the need to explain yourself when rejecting an appointment? Thanks your reply...... your .02 or what you would like to call it.

• mr666
  • 09-21-2015, 09:25 PM
Do I feel the need to know why? No. Sometimes they choose to tell me ( that time of the month, emergency etc) and sometimes they don't. What does annoy me is if they don't offer to reschedule or make it up to me in some way shape or form.
Do I feel the need to know why? No. Sometimes they choose to tell me ( that time of the month, emergency etc) and sometimes they don't. What does annoy me is if they don't offer to reschedule or make it up to me in some way shape or form. Originally Posted by mr666
I was talking about when you inquire about scheduling an appointment for the very first time no screening has happened.
  • mr666
  • 09-21-2015, 09:33 PM
Oh. In that case no. There are plenty of other providers willing to take my money.
  • cr76
  • 09-21-2015, 09:39 PM
what he said ^^^^
  • cr76
  • 09-21-2015, 09:39 PM
But I've never had a provider turn me down or say she didn't want to meet me for personal reasons
Oh. In that case no. There are plenty of other providers willing to take my money. Originally Posted by mr666
Is she wrong because she knows there's red flags associated with you new handle since they changed there name?
  • _Niji
  • 09-21-2015, 09:53 PM
It would be in bad taste to cancel the appointment and don't make any effort to reschedule. But do I need to know why you need to cancel? No.
I make appointments mainly through P411, so I've had a few occasions where I've reached out to a provider for an intro, strongly insist that she check my profile, watch her do just that and not subsequently respond. I shrug and move on.

There was one who reached back out to me and told me I wasn't part of her preferred clientele, but she had a friend who might be interested and whose company I'd enjoy. Sure enough I saw the friend and had an amazing time. I did appreciate that level of professional courtesy.

• mr666
  • 09-21-2015, 10:05 PM
Is she wrong because she knows there's red flags associated with you new handle since they changed there name? Originally Posted by MissJae713
Lots of people have bad attitudes on the board and certain providers won't see them. Some providers don't see dudes who have been with trannies or bbfs providers, or some really dirty, filthy, disgusting, brutal, bottom feeding trashbag hoe. Those guys have to accept that fact.

It's their pussy, their rules.
I make appointments mainly through P411, so I've had a few occasions where I've reached out to a provider for an intro, strongly insist that she check my profile, watch her do just that and not subsequently respond. I shrug and move on.

There was one who reached back out to me and told me I wasn't part of her preferred clientele, but she had a friend who might be interested and whose company I'd enjoy. Sure enough I saw the friend and had an amazing time. I did appreciate that level of professional courtesy.

Originally Posted by Island_Gent
I want to read your profile too ☺
I don't feel the need to explain myself. If the initial message is crass or explicit in any way I don't even respond at all. It's my body, my rules. I just politely decline and move on.

Now if we have already set a date/time that is a different story. Then a brief explanation and an offer to make it up somehow is in order.
Is she wrong because she knows there's red flags associated with you new handle since they changed there name? Originally Posted by MissJae713

Of course not! We're under no obligation to meet absolutely anyone.
  • N.M.
  • 09-21-2015, 10:10 PM
I think that as long as you let them know that is nothing personal, they take it well. For ex. ( and this is just an example) If you're denying them because you have looked at his reviews and he seems to be into activities you don't partake in or feel comfortable doing, I would just tell him that I feel that I won't be a good fit for him, but that I do appreciate his time and interest.
They usually also thank me for my time and move on.
Lots of people have bad attitudes on the board and certain providers won't see them. Some providers don't see dudes who have been with trannies or bbfs providers, or some really dirty, filthy, disgusting, brutal, bottom feeding trashbag hoe. Those guys have to accept that fact.

It's their pussy, their rules. Originally Posted by mr666
Lol