"Up Dog" anyone?

• pyro
  • 09-24-2015, 12:30 AM
okay so I'm back after a lengthy hiatus to catch up with old pals, inquire about the next poker shindig and sadly to find my ATF, Ms. Laura Garza (aka bbkid's wife) gracefully absent from the scene.(and I wish her the very best.) I've never been a member of 411 and my recent screening credentials are quite thin. So in an effort to build my cred back up to see a certain provider I must again undergo the tedious but fun task of scheduling an appointment with a highly regarded provider.

I am well versed in the various acronyms and activities but as some here may know... I'm a bit kinky, a little crazy but always a gentleman. I seek to spent quality time with a provider proficient in the art/activity of "Up Dog" or at least be open to "Up Dog" once we become comfortable and achieve a mutual level of trust. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.

So now I ask... "Up Dog" anyone?

Kind regards,

pyro ("no animals were harmed in the making of this thread")
  • mr666
  • 09-24-2015, 12:52 AM
Dude you're taking "up dog" way too far.
Laura was, for a long time, my ATF and go to gal. I know she was looking for the right guy and I think she finally found him. I was sad to see her gone, but happy for her at the same time. She is pure class and sexuality. Lucky guy!
What's Up Dawg...
Cute lol
Yeah, what's "Up Dog"?
Nothing much, what's up with you

Come on Pyro, you were better than that
I admit it, I fell for it...
  • cr76
  • 09-24-2015, 10:04 AM
Thank you urban dictionary
Pyro can you please explain what "Up dog" means?
  • Trey
  • 09-24-2015, 10:35 AM
Pyro can you please explain what "Up dog" means? Originally Posted by Sexy Katrina
And they still keep taking the bait. At least you got the blonde thing going to explain it.
Yeah, what's "Up Dog"? Originally Posted by Oralist
^^^^
Is it like the Venus Butterfly??
Up Dog is K-9 between a short guy and a really tall woman.
And they still keep taking the bait. At least you got the blonde thing going to explain it. Originally Posted by Trey
HaHaHa

Up Dog is K-9 between a short guy and a really tall woman. Originally Posted by Sadsack
Thank you! I'm only 5'6" so I wouldn't qualify. I would consider any women over 5'8" as tall. I did a quick search of Houston showcases and we have at least 70 women between 5'8" - 6'5"...
Damn pyro...I thought you better than this.