why is it next to impossible to find service downtown?

There's lots of guys down here looking for pre-work, lunchtime fun and after work fun. What gives? Let's discuss. Is it all uncle Leo?
Too close to the mayor's office?
  • D.G.
  • 09-28-2015, 02:56 PM
Lack of hourly hotels . You have to pay to park . Too much walking . The ,mass of people so the odds of being spotted by someone you know is higher . Police headquarters is there .
There's lots ....down here looking for pre-work, lunchtime fun and after work fun. What gives? Let's discuss. Originally Posted by dogtown
Too much "free stuff" ....

... "looking for pre-work, lunchtime fun and after work fun."
Too much "free stuff" ....

... "looking for pre-work, lunchtime fun and after work fun." Originally Posted by LexusLover

There is a lot of potential hookups but a lot of them will leave you hanging dry. Houston isn't a dating town.
I have no problem with downtown.
YOU hop in your car and drive too me.
Of course you have to take extra time for lunch hour. ijs
i think two of the hotels down there are NOT incall friendly.
There's lots of guys down here looking for pre-work, lunchtime fun and after work fun. What gives? Let's discuss. Is it all uncle Leo? Originally Posted by dogtown
in my personal experience most of the guys from downtown rather come the channel view or memorial city. I had a private incall but no one ever requested it.
There is a lot of potential hookups but a lot of them will leave you hanging dry. Houston isn't a dating town. Originally Posted by WolfWhistle
Who pasted anything about "dating" .... ?

I thought this inquiry was about fucking or getting some head for the road.
Believe it or not, not enough hourly places, incall locations cost more, not many provides sharing space downtown because of rents and lack of free parking spots.
Who pasted anything about "dating" .... ?

I thought this inquiry was about fucking or getting some head for the road. Originally Posted by LexusLover

"Too much free stuff." Dating does not really imply the typical dating. It could be a one-night stand or whatever but you still have to have some of social etiquette to get to first base, etc. Trust me, Houston isn't all that social compared to other cities.