Happy Joe, is not so Happy tonight

Bills Lost, I`m sad... I need a young lady to cheer me up
oh yer little marxist millionaire jimmie ...ball players done lost the little jimmie ball game

...well be ...comforted ...ta knows they aints sad an could gives ...a shits if yas be alive er dead
Bills Lost, I`m sad... I need a young lady to cheer me up Originally Posted by joelove69
You better start lining the young ladies up,I'm guessing at least 6 more losses for a 8 and 8 record. What's cool though is , whenever they lose there's something to look forward to ,lol.
Bills Lost, I`m sad... I need a young lady to cheer me up Originally Posted by joelove69
Looks like you'll need another lady tonight !!
Looks like you'll need another lady tonight !! Originally Posted by borderx
Ha Ha Ha Very funny Borderx... I do remember the eary 90`s when Buffalo Ruled the AFC. Damn that was a long time ago. I will be releasing some tension this weekend that`s for sure. I just don`t know who yet
Gotta feel pretty good that it took 8 games for a blow out,pity it had to be on national TV though, hard to imagine any team that played the jet's Thursday night leaving with a win,it's like their defense edit PK had something to prove since we were so heavily favored,anyway,still 8 more games to go!
Bills LOL...Bills mafia LMAO..I do enjoy tailgating with those mentally ill folks tho