Avalanche of Fake Ads

I'm sure anyone who browses ads on the several different sites available has seen what I see. Unbelievable number of fake ads. I'm betting there are far more fake ads than real ones. There are several red flags.
1. The provider doesn't take cash. Seriously? "Send me a 30% (or other number) deposit and I'll send you my address."
2. Ridiculously low prices for gorgeous women ... need I say more. $30 for an hour?
3. Phone numbers that are in the format of European or Asian phone numbers. "Call me at 81 723 49 87."
4. Don't want to talk. Just text. "For more information, just text me at xxx.xxx.xxxx." Now this one could be okay. Some providers do like text first, but not many.
5. Zip Code. After contact, being asked "What's your zip code?" I don't know a provider who cares, but someone in Slobovia would like to be able to find a hotel in that zip code and tell you that's where they are.
6. Location. Instead of giving any location, the blank is filled with "Text me at...." or "Wherever you want me to be" or "Incall/Outcall" etc.

Just seems to me it's getting harder to find a real provider, and when you do, be forewarned. The pictures may be 10 years and 75 pounds ago, and when, after a 4 hour set up, you get to the location, and it's "Hey, just give me another 15 minutes. I'm just getting out of the shower." Really?

It is getting so absurd that AMPs and studios are becoming the way to go. Much more of a proven result to be had and the ladies are pretty much always ready.

Interested what you ladies think about the trend....
Welcome to the hobby this trend goes up and down .
There has always been false claim aka fake ads, even fake ads posted as reviews. Ads are designed to bait business in the door.

The only thing you can do as hobbyist is when a provider posts an ad or claims she does this or that in communication beforehand, is to post an honest review of your experience and notate the difference between what she says and what she does. And considering the backlash, I know it takes some balls to do that. But, if you don't, the deceptive providers will continue to flourish.
Believe me, this is a real website and will not deceive you. I think you will need it
https://acmejoy.com/
For some reason, there are more real ads on LC lately. I don't go there often, but drop by from time to time to see if there's anything interesting. I notice many fake ads are missing. They must be doing something right. Or they follow BP and start charging ad and many fake ad disappear.
Please link a provider ad that she does exactly what she says in her ad.

They are obvious done by a real person, but they are all fake ads designed to bait business in the door, nothing more.
There has always been false claim aka fake ads, even fake ads posted as reviews. Ads are designed to bait business in the door.

The only thing you can do as hobbyist is when a provider posts an ad or claims she does this or that in communication beforehand, is to post an honest review of your experience and notate the difference between what she says and what she does. And considering the backlash, I know it takes some balls to do that. But, if you don't, the deceptive providers will continue to flourish. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Blah blah blah, blah blah blah...

You are the King of the Ball-less, que no tiene pelotas!!...You have a total of 82 Eccie Reviews, 81 ‘Yes’s’ and 1 ‘See ROS’ where you got ripped for not having the ‘Balls’ to write it as a ‘No’!
For some reason, there are more real ads on LC lately. I don't go there often, but drop by from time to time to see if there's anything interesting. I notice many fake ads are missing. They must be doing something right. Or they follow BP and start charging ad and many fake ad disappear. Originally Posted by london2012
There is definitely too many still, but I remember some 2 years ago when they were overrun with fakes. I was near the point of quitting that Site, 3 out of 4 ads were rubbish. Took about 10 days, but they zapped almost all of them!

I think it's a constant Cat-Mouse game, the fakes slipping through until LC catches them.
I'm sure anyone who browses ads on the several different sites available has seen what I see. Unbelievable number of fake ads. I'm betting there are far more fake ads than real ones. There are several red flags.
1. The provider doesn't take cash. Seriously? "Send me a 30% (or other number) deposit and I'll send you my address."
2. Ridiculously low prices for gorgeous women ... need I say more. $30 for an hour?
3. Phone numbers that are in the format of European or Asian phone numbers. "Call me at 81 723 49 87."
4. Don't want to talk. Just text. "For more information, just text me at xxx.xxx.xxxx." Now this one could be okay. Some providers do like text first, but not many.
5. Zip Code. After contact, being asked "What's your zip code?" I don't know a provider who cares, but someone in Slobovia would like to be able to find a hotel in that zip code and tell you that's where they are.
6. Location. Instead of giving any location, the blank is filled with "Text me at...." or "Wherever you want me to be" or "Incall/Outcall" etc.

Just seems to me it's getting harder to find a real provider, and when you do, be forewarned. The pictures may be 10 years and 75 pounds ago, and when, after a 4 hour set up, you get to the location, and it's "Hey, just give me another 15 minutes. I'm just getting out of the shower." Really?

It is getting so absurd that AMPs and studios are becoming the way to go. Much more of a proven result to be had and the ladies are pretty much always ready.

Interested what you ladies think about the trend.... Originally Posted by luv2luv
This is a scam run by some folks sitting in a 3rd world country. The website and pics look legit but other than that everything is fake. The moment you handout your zip code they will give you a random address and pretend that its theirs and ask you to deposit some percentage of funds. BE CAREFULLLLL!!!
Surprised this has resurfaced after being dormant for five months. But the fake ads are still rampant. I’m not sure where to look these days.
It is called manipulation. There are so many minions that are manipulated on this site, from providers that post fake/deceiving ads to bait business in the door and guys thinking that what is stated in the ad or communication before the appointment is going to be the case to guys that manipulate the shallow minded dudes into doing their bidding.
There is also a flip side of this. There are websites that will put a copy of a womans ad up.. and renew the copy for YEARS.

I have an ad on EM-- I've never placed an ad on EM... the ad on EM is under a name that I haven't used in 4 years (regional experiment). I still get emails about my "latest ad" from gents wanting to see me. So.. site dependent, its not always the girl who is the scammer.
This is a process that distracts the new hobbyist from the ladies I like. Oh, they will learn soon enough...LMAO