Don't want to venture out into the cold..?

But you DO desire a bit of snow day fun, still?

Stay in & warm-bring the fun to YOU.

(817) 725-5539

But you DO desire a bit of snow day fun, still?

Stay in & warm-bring the fun to YOU.

(817) 725-5539

Originally Posted by Katie Cumms
Sounds like an advertisement to me. Smells like GASH and it is not worth more than fifty bucks in my honest opinion.
ThreAds are allowed here.

Wish I was in Dallas to take her up on her offer.
My only regret was not taking some pictures of her when I met her in SA.
ThreAds are allowed here.

Wish I was in Dallas to take her up on her offer.
My only regret was not taking some pictures of her when I met her in SA. Originally Posted by Precious_b
"Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!"

Her ThreAds are NOT entertaining to me.

I reviewed Katie in May ‘12 when she was an 18 year old named Foxxy Roxxy. Fantastic no limits encounter. If I could do that again, would I? In a heartbeat.
"Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!"

Her ThreAds are NOT entertaining to me.

Originally Posted by BARE_IS_BEST
Well, you are just one person of a group of ~600,000.
Your input is weighed accordingly.

You should not feel scared to really post what you think here if it will be a positive, constructive criticism.
I reviewed Katie in May ‘12 when she was an 18 year old named Foxxy Roxxy. Fantastic no limits encounter. If I could do that again, would I? In a heartbeat. Originally Posted by luv2luv
Whoa! I saw her end of year prior. She had some controversy surrounding her than but none of that affected our session. @Katie, you were a sweetheart with me. Yelling "Fuck My Teenage Pussy!" definitely made my day