Code:
Me:  here? 2:58 PM
Her: No at nail shop 2:59 PM
smh
Ugh....

That sux.
who was that???
so we'll know who to avoid or line up a plan B
Wow. To think there were probably a few different ladies that would have enjoyed seeing you and actually kept the appt. Better luck next time.
I would be frustrated too
Wow, sorry to hear that.
Shit happens ...
Well damn!
Name her please
  • anita
  • 05-09-2016, 10:24 PM
That is so unprofessional.
Yeah. We guys go through bullshit like that too often. Oh, if we call or text two times in a row with no response, we're 'stalking' you. Uhhh, we were supposed to have an appointment. This is one of the reasons why I don't care to set appointments up so far out. Seems that it gives time for 'shit to happen'.

Then, of course, they play dumb. Appointment times approaches, and passes, and they're like nonchalant about it, or even get defensive...like YOU (the guy) fucked up.

Frustrating, to say the least.
If an appt was truly set up...time confirmed (those two texts, prove nothing) . If it was a "maybe" appt.....two sides to each coin....then.

Name her....period, or you are just wasting these gents time. Maybe they wanted to book with her as well. Man up and name her.

On the bright side: it's well over hundreds of providers who would love to see you.
Yeah, but cuts both ways... how many of us send stupid messages?
"You want my cock"
Lol name please... she sounded hot!
I'd setup an outcall for 3pm.

Code:
Me:  here? 2:58 PM
Her: No at nail shop 2:59 PM
smh Originally Posted by Sameraux
That always sucks when a provider schedules with you and does not show, but at least she did not have you drive 40+ minutes across town in traffic to a designated cross street intersection and go radio silent on you to where you spend another 40+ minutes going back home.

BTW, posts such as this are not any good unless there is a provider name attached.
Either the situation has been resolved, or the OP is NOT going to put her name out.