RAIDS....?????

any info on the previous thread..
You mean other than the raid on Green today? Blue Spa closed. Its already news, just google dallas news
Doug, man, I don't know where you got your information on Blue (I don't see it mentioned in the article). But I had a session there tonight. They were open for business as usual. Don't worry be happy man.
A raid just happened. You don't think some caution is warranted?
Remember guys: Keeping your mouth shut in an eventual raid or bust will pay big. Don't try to outsmart LE or be impolite to them, let them do their job. You are a law abiding citizen and they cannot prove otherwise.
I am always cautious but will be even more cautious now.
That is good advice Whoisyourdaddy. Does anyone know whether customers were arrested yesterday? Or just girls?
I am always cautious but will be even more cautious now.
That is good advice Whoisyourdaddy. Does anyone know whether customers were arrested yesterday? Or just girls? Originally Posted by RonnieReagan
News said Operator, I guess that same as Manager.. No body else
Never talk to police
I remember the thread. In short it said, "STFU"
Just an FYI but this has made it to the national news. I just saw the article on MSN.com.
Just an FYI but this has made it to the national news. I just saw the article on MSN.com. Originally Posted by twitch760
Link???
posting a link is always helpful. After about 5 minutes, I was able to find this one:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...spa/ar-AAE8GKC

Hopefully,it works