my benghazi thread

• CJ7
  • 08-04-2013, 10:35 AM
the shame I feel for starting a new thread is killing me

just a reminder ..

Programming note: Was there a political cover up surrounding the Benghazi attack that killed four Americans? Watch a CNN special investigation — The Truth About Benghazi, Tuesday at 10 p.m. ET

Uh-oh! Looks like you neglected to purchase a copy of The Whirlaway Style Guide.

You forgot to scream the thread title in ALL CAPS!

It also helps to start a whole slew of new threads on the same fucking topic, and in quick succession. Additionally, you are advised to search for new blogs and articles to cut & paste, and to start a new thread for each one. Posting in existing threads is for pussies!

Step up your game, amateur!
  • CJ7
  • 08-04-2013, 11:36 AM
Uh-oh! Looks like you neglected to purchase a copy of The Whirlaway Style Guide.

You forgot to scream the thread title in ALL CAPS!

It also helps to start a whole slew of new threads on the same fucking topic, and in quick succession. You are also advised to search for new articles to cut & paste, and to start a new thread for each one. Posting in existing threads is for pussies!

Step up your game, amateur! Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
MY BAD !

I' LL TRY AND DO BETER NEXT TIME.

CM,
Give him a break. It's tough to divert attention. Besides he needs his own thread.
what about a new Zimmerman thread?
At least LL reached in his dirty clothes hamper and pulled out a urine soaked thread relating to Obama's history with al Qaeda being terrible while (his hero) GW's approach was magnificent.

Ok, I admit that LL's soiled diaper proved to have no historical facts to support it, but at least it was something a little different from the seemingly endless Benghazi threads.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=806742
  • CJ7
  • 08-04-2013, 01:20 PM
CM,
Give him a break. It's tough to divert attention. Besides he needs his own thread. Originally Posted by LexusLover
yeah CM gimme a break... enough with the sarcastic humor that escapes morons like LL
what about a new Zimmerman thread? Originally Posted by JCM800
Not to worry.

As soon as some blogger relates that Zimmerman was observed doing something that can't be construed as a crime, someone (guess who!) will start a new thread so that the forum's readers won't remain unaware of it.

And the title will be screamed in ALL CAPS!
.... thread relating to Obama's history with al Qaeda being terrible while (his hero) GW's approach was magnificent...... Originally Posted by bigtex
Did you have a better link? That one didn't seem to match your description.

Drinking again ... or "pre-game" sip? Well, small favors.

At least your not cutting and pasting from the Chronicle.
IS THIS ANOTHER BENGAZARRA THREAD?
  • CJ7
  • 08-04-2013, 06:47 PM
IS THIS ANOTHER BENGAZARRA THREAD? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

no ... just a reminder

Programming note: Was there a political cover up surrounding the Benghazi attack that killed four Americans? Watch a CNN special investigation — The Truth About Benghazi, Tuesday at 10 p.m. ET

the shit gets re-flushed Wed, right after the facts spoil the fodder
IS THIS ANOTHER BENGAZARRA THREAD? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
we all know it is hard to read the thread when you have your head up your ass
  • CJ7
  • 08-04-2013, 11:15 PM
we all know it is hard to read the thread when you have your head up your ass Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
even harder to accept a bet if you're a pussy
I( may just watch the CNN "show" just to see what sort of spin they put on it.
Will it tell us about some rogue agents in a satellite office that did this on their own without any knowledge from anyone higher up?
Will they tell us that it does not matter what happened?

I can remember a day when real journalists would dig into things like this and expose the truth.