Well, see you later AssHoles

You know what I mean
  • DSK
  • 11-08-2016, 11:32 PM
You know what I mean Originally Posted by canuckeight
I hope they all have deplorably painful heart attacks!!!
Gracious, as always, JL!

You bringing him back?
Gracious, as always, JL!

You bringing him back? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
do u concede, bitch!??

answer or never post here again .. bahahaha
I conceded hours ago, "bitch."

I wonder what'll be left of our republic when I come back...

We need Voter IQ laws in this country...
I agree completely ..... Hillary was counting on that same lack of voter IQ that elected Obama twice to do the same for her ..... but tonight 55 million Americans finally stood up and said "Enough !!" .....
Not at the same time. I'll bet at least 30% of them were also chewing gum.
Not at the same time. I'll bet at least 30% of them were also chewing gum. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
were 100% of them banned for losing?? bahaha SNICK are u still posting?? why?????
I conceded hours ago, "bitch."

I wonder what'll be left of our republic when I come back...

We need Voter IQ laws in this country... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Bye Bye asswipe lube wide ass and6 take retarded Lenny with you
Bye Bye asswipe lube wide ass and6 take retarded Lenny with you Originally Posted by gary5912
I will leave the same time bimbo said he would if he lost.
  • DSK
  • 11-09-2016, 06:03 AM
Not at the same time. I'll bet at least 30% of them were also chewing gum. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - bitter and disdainful to the end - you fucking liberals just don't get it. We fucking shot you the finger.

Only the fatso Michael Moore truly understood what was happening to the condescending elites - they are hated by regular Americans.
Bye Bye asswipe lube wide ass and6 take retarded Lenny with you Originally Posted by gary5912
And not a PEEP out of LUBE or his WK suckclown !!!!! Wonder why THAT is !!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA
I will leave the same time bimbo said he would if he lost. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
THAT'S the welsher we all know and despise ! YOUR DOTY campaign was a lot like shrilLIARy's ...lots of bluster and BS with NO chance of winning !!!! GO GET THOSE DINGLEBERRIES YA LYING LIB !HAHAHAHAHAHA
Been a while, but I had to come by to see wassup. Oh, and, fuck you Assup!!
I will leave the same time bimbo said he would if he lost. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Your welshing already? Maybe LustyLad saved the PM I sent him saying I would leave. Do what you want Retarded Lenny. You're too stupid to be a man of your word.