Asswipe the Pig Is Cockstalking Again!

After his release from that Corpus Christi jail for cockstalking at a gas station, he is now cockstalking me all over this forum, whining about a bet!

Speaking of cockstalking, Junior, how many times did I post in Pissburg over the past 3 months compared to the number of times you posted in Austin?

What an idiot you are!

Shoulda kept your mouth shut about that. I guess we'll have to compare now. Right, Junior?

Let the counting begin. Oh, and while we're at it, let's bet on the outcome of that comparison, OK?

LMAO!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

You stalked me for three months in Austin, y'fargit.

Easy to verify.

Homo. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

So what happened Junior? I made a proposition.

How about let's bet 90 days on your alternative cockstalking claim? I'll bet you posted at least twice as many times in the Austin Sandbox as I did in the Pittsburgh Litter Box from Election Night until today.

Could you go away for 90 days like I did?

Doubt you've got the fucking stones. That's why you'll ALWAYS be a fucking bush leaguer. No original bullshit. Nothing to contribute. Just acrimony.

Take the bet, you fucking pussy...

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Speaking of cockstalking, Junior?

Why don't you take my bet?

If I'm the "cockstalker," then it should be easy to prove, in fact, all you have to do is check my posts in PIttsburgh versus your posts in AUSTIN since the election.

How about I give you 4-1 odds? You can split it between you and BAMBULLY of who ever.

Anybody want some of that bet?

The fact is, the Pissburg pissant is the cockstalker.

The proof is in the posting, you lying piece of shit.

LMAO @ alternative facts dipshits! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Cockstalk much, Junior?

Lying piece of shit!

Take the bet!

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHABAHAAAAAAa! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Unclean, Junior.

How about that bet, cockstalker? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Just as I thought. Junior doesn't have the balls to stand behind his accusations.

Well done, Junior.

We are all reminded what a sniveling cowardly fraud you are. Just like TWITLER!

I'll have to post your alternative facts in a new thread.

Eat shit, pussy boi! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Listen, you worthless lib-retarded little twat, here's my bet for you:

For each post I made in the Austin sandbox prior to your first post in Pittsburgh after Election Day, I will leave this forum for 4 days. And for each time you posted in Pittsburgh prior to my first post in Austin, you will leave this forum for 1 day. OK?

See how generous I am – I even gave you the 4:1 advantage!

If you really want to prove who the cockstalker was, you'll take the bet oinkboy! And if you're too chickenshit to take the bet, then STFU! Or do you want to cockstalk me all over this forum trying to prove you're not a cockstalker? Now that's funny!

What a fucking twat you are!
I tried to cheer up many of the locals down there. They weren't happy to see assup mucking up the Austin sandbox with his political hack loser pig clown act.

Cheer up, bubba... assup the pig (aka oinkboy) has been released from his confinement here. He has "taken his politics elsewhere" and is now back to polluting the national Political Forum wid his widdle Twidler tantrums.

Carry on! Originally Posted by lustylad

That is great news lustylad! Originally Posted by bubba42

Asswipe has sucked his last cock apparently.
He approached this professional football player looking
for some action. He got it. Killed and for the first
time in his life, hung, Asswipe will be used to feed
the gay homeless people in Memphis. When asked
to comment, his parents said you can't really expect
us to criticize a black man can you.
There are some that say that this does not look exactly
like Asswipe and there must be some mistake. "where are
the backless, leather chaps?" Commentating on Asswipe's
style preferences.

Asswipe has sucked his last cock apparently.
He approached this professional football player looking
for some action. He got it. Killed and for the first
time in his life, hung, Asswipe will be used to feed
the gay homeless people in Memphis. When asked
to comment, his parents said you can't really expect
us to criticize a black man can you.
There are some that say that this does not look exactly
like Asswipe and there must be some mistake. "where are
the backless, leather chaps?" Commentating on Asswipe's
style preferences. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Well, that sounds like good news for the gay homeless people in Memphis! (I think.)

Just to be sure, we'd better run a porcine DNA test before we pop the champagne.
It's a cockstalking, cocksucking kinda day. The Bulgarian cocksucker is back in the Pgh forums. I guess his ban was only a year and not lifetime for outing a member. Asswipe is stumbling over his own hooves trying to sniff out cocks and his new protege Limpy is taking his Aswwipe lessons seriously. He's making a complete ass out of himself while learning how to stalk cocks.
The Bulgarian cocksucker is back in the Pgh forums. Originally Posted by bambino
Does oinkboy know that?

Just in time for Valentines Day!

Tatas said tell assup to bring lots of kumquats when he cums for tomorrow's special Valentines Day duo webcam show!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1973048
  • R.M.
  • 02-13-2017, 01:34 PM
We all know where the accusations come from, Junior. And the numbers don't lie. Changing the terms of the discussion doesn't work for you. Unless of course, you're trying to pull a TWITLER on us.

But at least you've got the good sense to MELT DOWN here for everybody to see.

Come on, Junior. Post another six or seven times in this thread and show us who's "cockstalking" whom.

Not real comfortable being hit on like this. Amazing how it always seems to start leading up to splash day down at Hippie Hollow... are you and Baboono planning to bring down the whole Pissburg buggery club again this year?

Quit cockstalking and take the bet, oinkboy! And don't forget the kumquats tomorrow!
Does oinkboy know that?

Just in time for Valentines Day!

Tatas said tell assup to bring lots of kumquats when he cums for tomorrow's special Valentines Day duo webcam show!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1973048 Originally Posted by lustylad
Will they be buying up ALL of the hamsters in Austin again this year for their " celebration " of Valentines ?
  • DSK
  • 02-13-2017, 02:48 PM
We all know where the accusations come from, Junior. And the numbers don't lie. Changing the terms of the discussion doesn't work for you. Unless of course, you're trying to pull a TWITLER on us.

But at least you've got the good sense to MELT DOWN here for everybody to see.

Come on, Junior. Post another six or seven times in this thread and show us who's "cockstalking" whom.

Not real comfortable being hit on like this. Amazing how it always seems to start leading up to splash day down at Hippie Hollow... are you and Baboono planning to bring down the whole Pissburg buggery club again this year?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I think Asswipe has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt to be a cockstalking piggie.
Will they be buying up ALL of the hamsters in Austin again this year for their " celebration " of Valentines ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Last year after they ran out of live hamsters, tatas and assup had to make do with toy gerbils until all the batteries died!
Last year after they ran out of live hamsters, tatas and assup had to make do with toy gerbils until all the batteries died! Originally Posted by lustylad
As " bored out ' as assup has become over the years of being Austin's " Gloryhole Guru ", he prolly needs rabbits instead of hamsters or gerbils !
The pig is cockstalking again!