Giving anyone a no or saying something negative

I've givin one no review... I've had a few others I should have givin a no to

It seems like men just can't wait to praise any piece of ass they get

I just put about 10 women in a positive post in the men only section, I'm sure there are 10 more I just haven't thought of who belong there

I've seen at least 5 that are not good looking, I've only walked out on 1, I gave her a 20.00 and walked away, it wasn't good

Most meetings are ok or better, I'm always polite, never create a scene or have been mean or rude to anyone... Maybe giving a no puts a target on you, some of these gals just do not cut it, either looks or body or yikes, maybe even both!
Sounds like someone has a case of the butt hurt....
One guy's no is another guy's oh hell yes....
Well Claire, who I've seen is ( was ) nice, no complaints

Victoria Lynn is piling on, her I haven't seen... I think she is probably nice

I'm not hurt or lying... I just said what I thought, now Cameron has a moderator claiming I didn't see her, Cameron is trying to claim the same

All I said was ( uh no )
So just to CLAIRE-ify, you tried to screen with her and she turned you down. And so your butt hurt ass had to go and post some negative shit on her most recent review, posting as if you’d seen her. I’m just putting this out there for anyone who sees your bullshit comments and thinks there might be even a hint of truth to them because they don’t know any better. So you screened, she said no, and then you posted. And then you tried to even tell her that you’ve seen her. Yeah, that makes sense (*eye roll*). Why would you be screening with her, sending her references, if you’ve already seen her? You’re full of shit, dude.

As far as you seeing me - yeah, sure, you’ve seen me, and I’m nice. But I’m not so nice that I put up with bullshit happening to one of my friends. Imma call your ass out on the motherfuckin’ carpet.

Dude, put the beer down and take your drunk ass to bed before you post something that you regret.

And just so you know, posting negative comments will only bring her more business. So if you were hoping that your bullshit would run off her business and then she’d be sorry for not seeing you.... ain’t gonna happen.
All of this makes me laugh, Cameron sent me two PM's, I didn't bother to read the first one, I don't really remember what the second one said.

Like I said, she's puts in a nice effort but she's not good looking and not well built, maybe she will get more business, I know more people would take my side after the experience... I hope this is the last comment I need to make about this.
Is a name mentioned here? I didn't give any names, who are y'all defending?
Not piling just a response to a post... didn't realize there was more behind it

Is a name mentioned here? I didn't give any names, who are y'all defending? Originally Posted by pleasurem
Actually you were the first one to give a name...
Well, this post did make me go look at her showcase and her review. Sir I don't know who you are looking at, but this young lady looks perfectly fine to me and it seems as if her reviewers have a good time. Either me or you are missing something. I would see her in a minute.
Is a name mentioned here? I didn't give any names, who are y'all defending? Originally Posted by pleasurem
What?

I'm not hurt or lying... I just said what I thought, now Cameron has a moderator claiming I didn't see her, Cameron is trying to claim the same

All I said was ( uh no ) Originally Posted by pleasurem
In my initial post, I did not mention a name... Victoria and Claire came running to someone's rescue...
I will generally review a lady once, even though I may see her many times. Personally, I am not that hard to please. If I write a No Review, you can bet it is well deserved, not out of retaliation.
Really, retaliation! All I said was ( uh, no )

Are you out of your mind?

She's trying to claim, and has a moderator and a friend claiming the same thing, that she didn't see me... Well, I could probably point out the apartment building it was in and probably the apartment. Some people might be pleased with her, I wasn't, that's all!!!
Well, I could probably point out the apartment building it was in and probably the apartment. Originally Posted by pleasurem
Dude, you should probably quit while you're ahead (uh, behind.)

Outing behavior doesn't help your case. Just makes you creepy.
I never understand why guys feel the need to post this crap

IB