over the top review

Just putting this out there. Was my last review of cinnamonsweet to much. I do push the envelope sometimes. But hey I'm honest. :ninja_hide_h 4h:
The only problem I had with it was that GS was a 40 buck upsell. I could have accepted that if she was receiving, but for giving? Other than that, hey, whatever floats your boat.
Thanks I do that often just something I picked up in life. Hope other providers don't think I'm sorta freak
Just putting this out there. Was my last review of cinnamonsweet to much. I do push the envelope sometimes. But hey I'm honest. :ninja_hide_h 4h: Originally Posted by tommylove
Awesome review! Sure, its too much for some folks, but that means nothing. Your perversion drips with humanity. Odorless, low salt humanity.

Thanks I do that often just something I picked up in life. Hope other providers don't think I'm sorta freak Originally Posted by tommylove
Why not? For every one that thinks a freak bad, there's one whose pussy drips for the freak.
Thanks jokacz and johhnycap like to buy you guys a beer one day.
It was definitely over the top and actually made me sick to my stomach. I gotta believe after she let you out the door she paused for a few seconds and said "WTF is wrong with him" to herself. Well done.