Intel on BP Holly

• asdfg
  • 03-19-2014, 10:50 AM
Has anyone seen this lady? She looks amazing and I'm inclined to believe she's real since she has her tats in the pics, but you never know

http://dallas.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...re-26/26467457
She has ads in other cities. The name and number are consistent.

The only red flags I could find is that she has ads in Dallas, Santa Barbara, Salt Lake City and San Diego all within the same time period. The pics from the San Diego ads are a different blonde girl with no tats.

I would stay away from this one.

http://www.myproviderguide.com/phone/214-790-3803
I doubt she can be in 4 cities at the same time
Looks like a generic mass produced ad put out by companies or pimps and they interchange the blondes out. Service is always very limited unless you pay extra $$$$.
  • asdfg
  • 03-23-2014, 11:02 AM
So, took one for the team and actually saw her. That actually IS her in the photos, she's smoking hot and moved around a lot but is now settling down in dallas. Maybe the other ads are fake, but I definitely saw the girl in the pics.

With that being said...that was literally the WORST SERVICE I have ever had. Never been with anyone so bitchy and business like. Stay far far away.
So, took one for the team and actually saw her. That actually IS her in the photos, she's smoking hot and moved around a lot but is now settling down in dallas. Maybe the other ads are fake, but I definitely saw the girl in the pics.

With that being said...that was literally the WORST SERVICE I have ever had. Never been with anyone so bitchy and business like. Stay far far away. Originally Posted by asdfg
Little more info, please. You talking about tcb, bcd, what?
That's the reason she has to move around a lot, if she's on bp in different citys = stay away
  • asdfg
  • 03-25-2014, 08:22 AM
Little more info, please. You talking about tcb, bcd, what? Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Both really. But esp bcd. Went straight to business, cbj for like 30 seconds, only allowed one position (missionary), kept bitching all throughout, etc. etc. I'll post a review soon.