It’s Been 5 Years Since I Had A BJ

And that sucks...

It’s actually been 4 years and about 4 months. But it seems like 5...
You need to check out Nikki Duran. She gives a hot BJ. I miss her, hope to get back to Austin soon and see her.
If you wish to have us all opine in on your situation, you have come to the right place--though I don't know why you would wish that. No, I don't want to hear or see your sad story.

OTOH, if you are looking for a lady to pop up here and ask you over and fix your problem, this is not the right place.

Try the Requests and ISO Forum at: https://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=796

Finally, if you think you might get lucky, and one of the ladies might offer you a "free session" because she feels sorry for you, good post. If you get one, then please share the ladies handle as I am sure there are a number of other mongers here--those who spend most of their time on the keyboard and don't get much BCD time--as they would also appreciate a lady who would provide such a free service.

<All above is Sarcastic Humor and you should not expect a serious response when posting something like this on an active hooker board.> But, then I could be wrong.
No, I’m just lamenting. And I know the hobby well and would never look for anything free here. I have plenty of money. It’s just that I do not have any current references and am too damn picky. Hope I’m not aggravating you.
No, I’m just lamenting. And I know the hobby well and would never look for anything free here. I have plenty of money. It’s just that I do not have any current references and am too damn picky. Hope I’m not aggravating you. Originally Posted by buffhunter
Nope, just busting your chops on a slow Friday afternoon.

None of the ladies have been posting any Outfit and Ass pics today, so it might be time to take an afternoon nap.

Have a great weekend.

BTW, if you are looking for a great BBBJ, there are some great options available--just look through IP Review forum and I sure the right names will pop up to your attention.

If you post over in Requests and ISO, you will need to apply some filters to get just the right provider for your taste.
Thanks BugleBoy.

When you receive a bbbj, is it a bbbbbj...?
Lol just find a provider with outstanding skills to give u a bj.....

we all have reviews for a reason.

Xoxo suck ya later
Ah don't e'en wanna know how long it's bin since ya had a big, thick, steamin' bowl o' Wolf brand chili.
  • Loxly
  • 11-03-2017, 09:48 PM
If you just need to get your "rocks off" then probably anyone will do.

But if you want cock worship, edging, milking and NQNS that lasts more than 5 minutes then the field narrows. Fill out a requirements sheet and post it in the ISO forum.
My God, man...why?!??

Admittedly, I’ve had some lame BJ’s in my time but there are some truly expert cock worshippers in Austin, and have been for quite some time.

To me, it appears you haven’t had a BJ for 5 years because you haven’t wanted one, which begs the question of why you posted in the 1st place.
You need to check out Nikki Duran. She gives a hot BJ. I miss her, hope to get back to Austin soon and see her. Originally Posted by Tigerbear
She's an asshole
She's an asshole Originally Posted by Little Monster
Well, how long has it bin since tha OP's had anal?
And that sucks...

It’s actually been 4 years and about 4 months. But it seems like 5... Originally Posted by buffhunter
From what the ladies are telling me.
They still taste the same, so you should be good
Lol just find a provider with outstanding skills to give u a bj.....

we all have reviews for a reason.

Xoxo suck ya later Originally Posted by Alana kay
+1