We need a new term besides 'newbie'

I totally get that our lady friends need safety and assurance. I don't object one bit.

My problem is that I almost never have two "current" references. I'm lucky if I my review from the last time is still on line somewhere.

But come on. I'm by no means a newbie. Just a very sporadic oldie.

If I can figure out a good phrase, I'll add it to my signature line.

Rajah Dodger, from Houston
(Yes, the comma is intentional - tells you something about me doesn't it!)
  • Loxly
  • 11-04-2017, 10:26 AM
Current is in the eye of the Provider. It's out of your hands.

Many seldom post reviews yet have established a "presence" via socials and references. It's a crap-shoot.
I always just called it alternate screening as many men will use that instead of waiting to hear back from provider references. I prefer it as well just because it gives me a bit more about a gents likes and preferences rather than just "hes good" which I know is my response to references when Im busy lol
Just a very sporadic oldie.

If I can figure out a good phrase, I'll add it to my signature line. Originally Posted by rdodger
I'm digging "sporadic oldie" for the monikor.

ISO sporadic oldie-friendly spinner.

See, it rolls right off the tongue!
"hes good" which I know is my response to references when Im busy lol Originally Posted by GingerLyn Harte
I've always wondered - how do providers remember who's good?

Of all the one-off experiences providers have, how do you remember that one guy that one time on that one day, when you get a request for reference?
In the UK that's called being a 'casual punter'.
Casual punter - Yeah, I like that.
I started using the term Virgin newbie.. That's for that guy's who have never seen anyone ever yet..
Im newbie friendly but not Virgin newbie friendly...
I've always wondered - how do providers remember who's good?

Of all the one-off experiences providers have, how do you remember that one guy that one time on that one day, when you get a request for reference? Originally Posted by jaded_and_illfated
There’s this thing called making notes. Or in my case, not making notes if he was a perfect gentleman. If I have a note on a guy, I probably won’t see him again.
My emotional and physical safety and the safety of my fellow companions depends on me being able to recall which guests were a delight and which guests acted like complete disrespectful fools.

how do providers remember who's good?
...which is why I give and receive references only if they are current.

I had a potential client miss the hint that I wasn't down to see him after he tried getting away with using a provider he saw a decade prior as his reference. The time frame varies but the legitimacy of a visit outside of 6 to 18 months can be called into question. My personal policy is to ask for three references within the past nine months.
Quote:
how do providers remember who's good?

Over the years, many have told me they keep a special list of the good 'uns and especially the great 'uns.

One lady even wanted to make a mold (and cast) of a certain male's erection so she could "re-live" certain experiences whenever needed.