Study: Men Paying For Sex From Prostitutes Looking For True Love

And if you liked that one, then you will love this one:

http://seattle.cbslocal.com/2012/08/...on-pubic-hair/
Good idea posting the link to the study outta Las Vegas, and it was mentioned previously by yaddayadda in Brooklyn Sky's recent threAd.
I have never seen two articles so hobby-specific lol. I am not one for cluttering with links, but I couldn't resist with these two.
I bet the survey results would have been a lot different if one of the responses was, "How the hell else is a fat, bald old fucker like me gonna get laid by multiple hotties 20 years younger than myself?"
I bet the survey results would have been a lot different if one of the responses was, "How the hell else is a fat, bald old fucker like me gonna get laid by multiple hotties 20 years younger than myself?" Originally Posted by TinMan
ROFL

Or, "my wife just refuses to attack me with a strap-on or touch my feet.."
Oh hell for me it is about the power and manipulation I feel with the dancers I pick up.

The sex is great, knowing they come to me for their basics and I can make them perform is where the power trip comes into play.
For me it is all about what Tinman said that I get to have sex with women who are a lot hotter than I could normally get in real life. I am just being honest, but dang. Plus, this is a hell of a lot faster than romancing some chick for days or even weeks before getting some satisfaction (to quote Rolling Stone).
Interesting, Christine Milrod PhD, author of the study on Providers looking for love, is a $150/50 minutes sex therapist who practices in Los Angeles. Dr. Milrod's study analyzed 2,442 threads on a hooker review board. I wonder how she filtered out the cynicism?
$150. for 50 minutes? Thats a great rate but wonder if she is NQNS?
http://sexandlifecoaching.com/site/
$150 for 50 minutes? Sounds like a good price for an L1 with MT but I wouldn't expect much more.
what's more interesting is that this post has been up for almost 36 hours and NO providers have commented..........
$150 for 50 minutes? Sounds like a good price for an L1 with MT but I wouldn't expect much more.
...I would.
Sure, I'm looking for true love. One hour at a time and I'm sure my fake name and her fake name will have a wonderful life together. LOL
Sure, I'm looking for true love. One hour at a time and I'm sure my fake name and her fake name will have a wonderful life together. LOL Originally Posted by Reacher
I love it! Well said!