Democrats Show Fondness For the Old Soviet Union

Who's sucking commie dick now?

Obama's press secretary decorates home with Soviet propaganda
White House Press Secretary Jay Carney and his family are featured in a worshipful profile in this month's Washingtonian magazine.
It's the sort of adoring journalistic exercise reserved for only the most handsome of the power elite. In it you can find out details about the Carney dog (a cousin to presidential pooch Sonny!), and how much the press secretary's tie costs ($135).

I'm sure they will come up with an excuse that shows how sophisticated they are, and how only conservatives could misinterpret the intent.
  • CJ7
  • 04-11-2014, 10:42 PM
same picture without photoshop.... too large to process according to google

"Carney did not respond to a request for comment from Business Insider Friday."

. . . .
  • CJ7
  • 04-11-2014, 11:26 PM

someone forgot to clear up the shadow of the original picture beside her left arm ..... oooopsie

someone forgot to clear up the shadow of the original picture beside her left arm ..... oooopsie Originally Posted by CJ7

The oooopsie is all yours, CBJ7. The pictures depicted are in the article @:

http://www.washingtonian.com/mom/fea...balancing-act/

Note to our readers: The cover of the spring issue of Washingtonian MOM features journalist and author Claire Shipman, whose new book, The Confidence Code, cowritten with Katty Kay, goes on sale later this month. The Washingtonian MOM cover story takes a peek at the life of Shipman, her husband, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney, and their two children. Shot on location at the family's DC home, the story explores Shipman's active role as a journalist, wife, and modern working mom.

The new issue of Washingtonian MOM hits newsstands next week.

BTW, CBJ7, Business Insider, cited at #3, is reporting this story as well.

someone forgot to clear up the shadow of the original picture beside her left arm ..... oooopsie Originally Posted by CJ7
You only wish it was a fake!!!
Looks like it's real...or they chose poorly.

"Carney did not respond to a request for comment from Business Insider Friday." Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Carney and Shipman have a lot of history with Russia. They met in Moscow in the 1990s while he was writing for Time and she worked for CNN
Did IB catch this part of the article?

Who's sucking commie dick now? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
That's still a close race between JD, IB and yourself.

(...results are pending)
I am concerned abt what these sort teach their children

they have taken over the schools too..

America truly is on life support
I am concerned abt what these sort teach their children

they have taken over the schools too..

America truly is on life support Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
It is little wonder that you "nevergaveitathought". In order for you to actually think, you would first need something to think with. Another Idiot appears to have been hatched!

The very same Idiots who are bitching and moaning today, were not concerned in the least on September 15, 2008. At that time, we had two unfunded wars and a crashing economy that would forever become known as "The Great Recession." To make matters worse, it all occurred on their watch!

As far as they were concerned, it was 'bidness' as usual. Yeah, it was monkey 'bidness'! 6 years later we have finally dug ourselves out of the cavernous hole that Shrubya left us in and now they finally make an ill-timed claim that "America truly is on life support." Where in the hell was the Idiot Family 6 years ago?

Our Far Right Wing-Nuts literally and figuratively crack my ass up.
Did IB catch this part of the article?

That's still a close race between JD, IB and yourself.

(...results are pending) Originally Posted by JCM800
Damn, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, is that the best you can do?

Your boy Odumbo has been ridiculed for commie policies since he took office, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

Now it's revealed that Odumbo's front man has Soviet propaganda posted in his kitchen, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

Yet the best you can do in your ignorant attempt to deflect, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, is point out that Odumbo's front man had a first-hand opportunity to by his art work in Russia!!!

BTW, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, the results are in: you're an ignorant, lib-retarded jackass.

LOL ....you act as if they're all wearing Putin t-shirts & wrapping themselves in Soviet flags.

Could the art be a memento of where he met his wife? ...maybe, probably.

Is it worse than all the adoration that you & others seem to have for Putin? ...not even close.
LOL ....you act as if they're all wearing Putin t-shirts & wrapping themselves in Soviet flags.

Could the art be a memento of where he met his wife? ...maybe, probably.

Is it worse than all the adoration that you & others seem to have for Putin? Originally Posted by JCM800
Only fucked-up lib-retards like you, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, could even begin to associate 'sentimentality' and 'romance' with Soviet era propaganda.
It's really not that shocking to see an overreaction, once again, to what is essentially a non story.
It's really not that shocking to see an overreaction, once again, to what is essentially a non story. Originally Posted by JCM800

1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, you and your ilk have lyingly tried to deny Odumbo's commie aspirations only to have your lying efforts nullified by Odumbo's front man being caught conspicuously sporting Soviet era propaganda.

The joke is on you, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, you voted for these clowns.