Fool me once shame on you.

I gave you a like.
I agree. Voting for the Democrats choice in a Republican Candidate would be just plain stupid.
I gave you a like. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
One of the few times we agree. I returned the favor and "gave you a like," as well!

Jackie too!
To vote FOR someone because of their familial relationships is just as bad as voting AGAINST someone for their familial relationships.

If Jeb Bush wants to run then he has to convince me just like any democrat.
To vote FOR someone because of their familial relationships is just as bad as voting AGAINST someone for their familial relationships.

If Jeb Bush wants to run then he has to convince me just like any democrat. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

One of the few times we agree. I returned the favor and "gave you a like," as well!

Jackie too! Originally Posted by bigtex
Even if I wanted to there is no way in hell I could ever give JD Idiot a like.
To vote FOR someone because of their familial relationships is just as bad as voting AGAINST someone for their familial relationships. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Agreed.

I would never vote against Hillarious because of Bill.

If Jeb Bush wants to run then he has to convince me just like any democrat. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
It's a gamble.

Jim
A mention of former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (R), a potential 2016 presidential contender, brought boos from a conservative crowd in New Hampshire on Saturday.

Speaking at the New Hampshire Freedom Summit, a gathering of conservative activists and figures organized by Americans for Prosperity and Citizens United, billionaire Donald Trump said Bush’s recent comments on immigrants coming to the U.S. as an “act of love” were “out there.”

“You know, I heard Jeb Bush the other day,” he said, with quiet boos and angry murmurs erupting from the crowd at the mention of Bush’s name.

“And he was talking about people that come into this country illegally, they do it for love,” he continued, with the boos growing louder.

Trump added, to laughter from the crowd: “And I said, say it again I didn’t get — that’s one I’ve never heard before…I understand what he’s saying, but, you know, it’s out there.”

Bush drew considerable conservative backlash when he made the comments in a recent interview, but defended them at a Connecticut Republican Party dinner on Thursday, where he further urged “sensitivity to the immigrant experience.”

Bush and Trump are both mulling a potential presidential run in 2016. Bush has consistently polled in the top four of the prospective GOP presidential field, while Trump is typically not included in surveys of the race.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...-conservatives
It really is going to be fun in 2016...

It really is going to be fun in 2016... Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Especially when poor ol' Trendy Trendaway first comes to the realization that Wisconsin & America actually are:

"TRENDING" Hillary!
I didn't mean to steal your thunder IIFFY, but I just couldn't resist!

The trick to choosing between Hillary or Jeb is finding out which one is the lesser of two evils. How can you tell? I mean, either one will be disastrous beyond measure.

But, Happy Deciding! I hope you pick a winner! Won't that feel good? When the country collapses, you'll have the satisfaction of knowing that you "participated".
I think you're getting a little ahead of things to consider Hillary or Jeb your only choices. For the poor democrats, they really don't have a choice. They're on the Titanic. Win, lose, or draw they have tied themselves to Hillary. She has already become a part of them and they have come to appreciate the parasite. I can predict that Jeb Bush will not be the GOP candidate in 2016. (doesn't mean I'm right but I can predict that). Seriously, I give Jeb Bush a 1:8 chance.
What you guys need to do is find the most unelectable person in each party. They will be your candidate
What you guys need to do is find the most unelectable person in each party. They will be your candidate Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yikes! You want JD Idiot to be the "candidate."

What if he actually wins?