"I WANT THE RICH TO PAY MORE TAXES"....DEBLASIO

Just don't expect DeBlasio to pay more.....................

As predictable as the media silence to follow comes the news that New York City's new left-wing mayor, who ran on a platform based in large part on raising taxes, paid an effective 8.3% tax rate in 2013 based on a total income of over $200,000.
Fucking Democrats are supreme liars and hypocrites !
  • CJ7
  • 04-16-2014, 11:13 AM
Just don't expect DeBlasio to pay more.....................
As predictable as the media silence to follow comes the news that New York City's new left-wing mayor, who ran on a platform based in large part on raising taxes, paid an effective 8.3% tax rate in 2013 based on a total income of over $200,000.
Fucking Democrats are supreme liars and hypocrites ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway

do you want DeBlasio to pay more tax or not?
do you want DeBlasio to pay more tax or not? Originally Posted by CJ7
Hell Yes!!! He should fucking pay up...
  • CJ7
  • 04-16-2014, 11:36 AM
Hell Yes!!! He should fucking pay up... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

1 vote for raising taxes .....

anyone else ??
  • Old-T
  • 04-16-2014, 11:52 AM
No, Dizzyboy wants the poor to pay more taxes.
“When Americans talk about folks like me paying my fair share of taxes, it’s not because they envy the rich. It’s because they understand that when I get tax breaks I don’t need and the country can’t afford, it either adds to the deficit, or somebody else has to make up the difference—like a senior on a fixed income; or a student trying to get through school; or a family trying to make ends meet. That’s not right. Americans know it’s not right.”

-Obama.

The tax code doesn't require a filer to take the deductions; one can elect to pay taxes on UN-ADJUSTED INCOME WITHOUT DEDUCTIONS AND OFFSETS !

It’s a habit of Obama’s to assume a moral superiority based on his words, not his actions. In 2008 he became the first major party nominee for president since Nixon not to accept public financing; he announced his decision in a video proclaiming his support for public financing. He denounces money from special interests and raises more money from Wall Street than any president in history. He praises press freedom, yet the lawyer for The New York Times during the Pentagon Papers concludes: “President Obama will surely pass Richard Nixon as the worst president ever on issues of national security and press freedom.” He professes outrage over women not getting equal pay; but within his own administration women make 88% of what men make.

If Obama (and other liberals) truly believe the low amount of taxes they pay is immoral, they are free to voluntarily pay more ! That would be leadership ! Can you imagine ?

Mr. Obama (and other phony liberals) mail your check to:

Attn Dept G
Bureau of the Fiscal Service
P. O. Box 2188
Parkersburg, WV 26106-2188
  • CJ7
  • 04-16-2014, 02:05 PM
“When Americans talk about folks like me paying my fair share of taxes, it’s not because they envy the rich. It’s because they understand that when I get tax breaks I don’t need and the country can’t afford, it either adds to the deficit, or somebody else has to make up the difference—like a senior on a fixed income; or a student trying to get through school; or a family trying to make ends meet. That’s not right. Americans know it’s not right.”

-Obama.

The tax code doesn't require a filer to take the deductions; one can elect to pay taxes on UN-ADJUSTED INCOME WITHOUT DEDUCTIONS AND OFFSETS !

It’s a habit of Obama’s to assume a moral superiority based on his words, not his actions. In 2008 he became the first major party nominee for president since Nixon not to accept public financing; he announced his decision in a video proclaiming his support for public financing. He denounces money from special interests and raises more money from Wall Street than any president in history. He praises press freedom, yet the lawyer for The New York Times during the Pentagon Papers concludes: “President Obama will surely pass Richard Nixon as the worst president ever on issues of national security and press freedom.” He professes outrage over women not getting equal pay; but within his own administration women make 88% of what men make.

If Obama (and other liberals) truly believe the low amount of taxes they pay is immoral, they are free to voluntarily pay more ! That would be leadership ! Can you imagine ?

Mr. Obama (and other phony liberals) mail your check to:

Attn Dept G
Bureau of the Fiscal Service
P. O. Box 2188
Parkersburg, WV 26106-2188 Originally Posted by Whirlaway

do you want DeBlasio to pay more tax or not?
I want DeBlasio to stop the sloganeering..........if DeBlasio thinks the "rich" should pay more, then he should voluntarily pay more.
  • CJ7
  • 04-16-2014, 02:30 PM
non answer ....
It is just the answer you don't want to hear...............

If Obama (and DeBlasio) believe they should pay more to the federal government, then they should show leadership and voluntarily pay more !
  • CJ7
  • 04-16-2014, 03:15 PM
another non answer.... care to try for three?

duck, dodge, deflect ..

you have one left, pick one
Obviously Deblasio and Obama think they are undertaxed; not paying enough into the treasury.....easy enough for them to not take deductions and contribute the amount they think it should be.
  • CJ7
  • 04-16-2014, 03:36 PM
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ !!!!!

you're out.... next contestant please
I don't think DeBlazio should pay any income tax. Nor should anyone else.

Www.fairtax.org
what have you been drinking Whirlyturd?