Liberals Won?

NOPE!

Has CJ fucked a HO in the last 20yrs?
Great point...

Ask the OP.
do you really expect anyone to watch 21 minutes of crap....they would have to be desperate....
do you really expect anyone to watch 21 minutes of crap....they would have to be desperate.... Originally Posted by stevepar
steveparANOID, I don't expect any shit from you... and if I did I would just squeeze your head.
do you really expect anyone to watch 21 minutes of crap....they would have to be desperate.... Originally Posted by stevepar
stevebogey, I found a special one for you...

Great job Slobbrin!

You continue to cement your position (on your knees) of the board's biggest waste of time.

Duuuuuurrrrrrr!
Great job Slobbrin!

You continue to cement your position (on your knees) of the board's biggest waste of time.

Duuuuuurrrrrrr! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

iffy....
is that the best you got as far as clever responses.....I guess it's tough for a mouth breather to read....all that lip movement must wear on your facial muscles...the dry mouth must be terrible....and it's got to be tough on the finger you use to place under the word you're reading....
if you can't do any better I'm going to have to start ignoring you and the loss of your comedy would be somewhat difficult to replace....
so....buck up....I have limited faith you can do it....
steveparANOID, I don't expect any shit from you... and if I did I would just squeeze your head. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
iffy....
is that the best you got as far as clever responses.....I guess it's tough for a mouth breather to read....all that lip movement must wear on your facial muscles...the dry mouth must be terrible....and it's got to be tough on the finger you use to place under the word you're reading....
if you can't do any better I'm going to have to start ignoring you and the loss of your comedy would be somewhat difficult to replace....
so....buck up....I have limited faith you can do it.... Originally Posted by stevepar
steveparQUET... special for you.

Infodumb has nothing it is why he posts videos and lets someone else have a idea. That is if anyone looks at them.