New Texas Republican Pac - Boats and Hoes!

Republicans LOVE women.... as long as they are hoes on boats! No comments needed, this says it all.

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/04/texas-democrats-boats-n-hoes-pac-105780.html?hp=r2

Looks like Repubs are embarrassed enough to disband it, but it exists for a couple of days to their undying shame. Now why would this make anyone think they are misogynistic, disrespectful and dismissive of women?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLWHzEP_0Rw
Republicans LOVE women.... as long as they are hoes on boats! No comments needed, this says it all.

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/04/texas-democrats-boats-n-hoes-pac-105780.html?hp=r2

Looks like Repubs are embarrassed enough to disband it, but it exists for a couple of days to their undying shame. Now why would this make anyone think they are misogynistic, disrespectful and dismissive of women?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLWHzEP_0Rw Originally Posted by LordBeaverbrook
Hey smart guy, you enjoy women on boats in skimpy attire, don't you?
Are you misogynistic?
  • CJ7
  • 04-17-2014, 11:24 AM
POKER RUN !!!!

WOOHOO!!!

Looks like Repubs are embarrassed enough to disband it, but it exists for a couple of days to their undying shame. Now why would this make anyone think they are misogynistic, disrespectful and dismissive of women? Originally Posted by LordBeaverbrook
Frankly, it is a desperate attempt by the Dems to make something out of nothing.

For starters, the PAC sounds like a joke, not a real thing. Who would give money to a PAC with a name like that?

In fact, it almost sounds like a Democratic plant - but that gets into JDBarleycorn levels of paranoia.

But I love this whiny complaint:

“There’s no defending the use of a derogatory and offensive term like ‘hoes’. How can women possibly take the GOP rebranding effort seriously? Their consistent contempt towards women is simply unforgivable,” she said.

I wonder if she has ever criticized the flagrant and frequent use of the term "hoes" by that big Democratic constituency known as "African Americans". Or maybe about the use of the term "bitches".

Just asking...
Hey smart guy, you enjoy women on boats in skimpy attire, don't you?
Are you misogynistic? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Do you have a problem with women on boats with skimpy attire? Hmmmm.... transference?
  • CJ7
  • 04-17-2014, 02:41 PM
Boat Ho's

Do you have a problem with women on boats with skimpy attire? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
My kind of women, assuming they are young and skinny and preferably obsequious...
Hey smart guy, you enjoy women on boats in skimpy attire, don't you? Are you misogynistic? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Yes I do enjoy, "women on boats in skimpy attire" the satirical video and I even enjoy real "hoes", but I wouldn't be STUPID enough to name a political pac after that, especially if my political party had been struggling with the women's vote and accused of misogyny.

Life is far weirder than fiction.
Frankly, it is a desperate attempt by the Dems to make something out of nothing. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Not desperate at all, why not make hay while the sun shines. Republicans wouldn't let dems get away with a fuckup like either.

For starters, the PAC sounds like a joke, not a real thing. Who would give money to a PAC with a name like that? Originally Posted by ExNYer
Does sound like a joke, but it isn't and that is the amazing thing.

In fact, it almost sounds like a Democratic plant - but that gets into JDBarleycorn levels of paranoia. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Sounds like it, isn't. Just shows the level of delusion and detachment from reality in some conservative circles I think (you may not agree, but whatever).

But I love this whiny complaint:

“There’s no defending the use of a derogatory and offensive term like ‘hoes’. How can women possibly take the GOP rebranding effort seriously? Their consistent contempt towards women is simply unforgivable,” she said. Originally Posted by ExNYer
There are Dems with sticks up their asses too. Surprise, surprise. It is forgivable, but not if they keep doing it again and again. There is no defending the STUPIDITY!

I wonder if she has ever criticized the flagrant and frequent use of the term "hoes" by that big Democratic constituency known as "African Americans". Or maybe about the use of the term "bitches".

Just asking... Originally Posted by ExNYer
Who cares? Probably not. AAs and people who want to imitate ganstas shouldn't use that language either. Meh
Boat Ho's

Originally Posted by CJ7
Nice! Wasn't that a Jimmy Buffett song or album? No, it was "Boat Drinks" I think. Well, you need boat drinks to turn a lot of girls into boat hoes in my experience so same same I guess. Oh, and I still didn't name a PAC after it LOL
Top Democrat fundraiser (and Obama BFF) writes songs about "hoes" and "niggas" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck all y'all haters, blow dick
I spits the game for those that throw bricks
Money, cash, hoes, money, cash, chicks
Sex, murder and mayhem - romance for the street
Only wife of mines is a life of crime
And since life's a bitch in mini-skirts and big chests
How can I not flirt with death?
That's life's enigma, long as life's within us
We gonna sin a lot and pray that Christ forgive us
Fuck it!
Ice the wrists and raise the price on these niggas
Y'all can't floss on my level!
I'll invite you all to get with us if your ball is glitter
When I go all the Harlem playas wall my picture
If you get close enough, you can read the scripture
It reads: money, cash, hoes. How real was that nigga?

Way to go, Whirlyturd. You've hijacked another thread with a juvenile argument.

HOW CAN YOU TALK AFTER THIS?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
WTF....

David Burge ‏@iowahawkblog 10h
For every dollar of Social Security benefits collected by a woman, a man collects only $0.66. #DeathEqualityNow

Way to go, Whirlyturd. You've hijacked another thread with a juvenile argument.

HOW CAN YOU TALK AFTER THIS?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I believe he was on point. That clown rises money for Obama - shouldn't some type of guilt by association apply? I'm just keepin it real.