Harry Reid on Domestic Terrorist

This is the way he really feels about those fuckers that don't pay their fees. You know, like all the fuckers that didn't sign up for Obamacare and don't pay their fees, too.

But fear not and take solace in, that he looks and acts like he is going to croak over any day soon...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPECjlMpliU
I'm still curious as to where he got the "information" that Mitt Romney hadn't paid federal income tax in the last ten years that he said on the floor of the U.S. Senate.
He said "they had automatic weapons" @ 1:40... FUCKING LYING PC OF SHIT.
Why haven't they issued warrants for those rustlers. They stole cattle which is grand theft larceny for the purpose of taking them over state lines for immoral purposes (the Mann Act) and then they tortured those prize bulls (which can cost tens of thousands of dollars) before killing them. I think they ought to check the cattle for sexual abuse.

What Harry has forgotten is that those "terrorists" rose up against a tyrannical government, brought weapons, fought back and eventually founded the United States of America.
Only you would think about sexually abusing a animal Judy.
Only you would think about sexually abusing a animal Judy. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Dressing up farm animals is not abusing them.
"he looks and acts like he is going to croak over any day soon..."

I noticed that too.
Why haven't they issued warrants for those rustlers. They stole cattle which is grand theft larceny for the purpose of taking them over state lines for immoral purposes (the Mann Act) and then they tortured those prize bulls (which can cost tens of thousands of dollars) before killing them. I think they ought to check the cattle for sexual abuse.

What Harry has forgotten is that those "terrorists" rose up against a tyrannical government, brought weapons, fought back and eventually founded the United States of America. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Only HE would write about sexually abusing animals where it's clearly prohibited on ECCIE, unlike other events that happened in his home state.
Only HE would write about sexually abusing animals where it's clearly prohibited on ECCIE Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Everyone needs keep moving on from this topic