Fort Worth Assistance Here!

Once upon a time on a board far, far away, I saw a post like this once so I assume it's okay to do this here. If this is wrong, I VERY humbly apologize! I will take my punishment like a big girl.

How about we make a list of ourselves to give these "West" gentleman some kind of idea of who is over here? If you are a Fort Worth provider (at LEAST in Tarrant County) how about adding yourself to the list?

vnurse-East Fort Worth
Great Idea!

Reese Foster - Mid-cities area 10 miles west of the DFW airport. 15 MINUTE drive from Downtown Fort Worth.
Berkleigh - downtown ft.worth and north ft.worth (820 and 35)
Available North Ft. Worth & Downtown Ft. Worth...I will be taking appts in Arlington/GP as well, off I-20.
Okay now, I KNOW there are more than THIS! Guys, if you know of Tarrant County ladies, feel free to list them. Soon we should have quite a list and I will even volunteer to alphabetize them! I know, I'm just good that way!

--v
I'm available in Ft Worth today near the Downtown area.
Im in Arlington .
You can get to me off 30 or 360.
I do know that Cherri Darling is also in N.Ft.Worth .....but dont think she has joined ECCIE yet since ASPD left this world.
I will happily Outcall to Fort Worth
I'm just good that way!

And yes you are Sweetie
Sylvia
Gotta love the Panther City.
You can find me a few miles N of Arlington for an incall -
Mid Cities .... sort of ...
My new incall is located near DFW airport, does that count. And do come out to Fort Worth for outcalls.
I'll be in Fort Worth Sunday afternoon to Tuesday morning this week.

I can't decide on an area. I started a thread to determine where most people are and it's very widespread. So I think I'll just wait until someone schedules with me and ask him which area he prefers.