Question for the guys who pay extra for outcalls

I prefer outcall sessions. I hate going to hotels when I know other Johns have probably been on the bed before me. Going to Apartment incalls that several providers are sharing is even worse. Especially in the Arboretum and Domain area.

I notice more providers are starting to charge extra for outcall. What percentage of the time do the provider actually arrive on time?
What percentage of the time do the provider actually arrive on time? Originally Posted by atxguy2006
Can't say its 0%, but its pretty darn close. BTW - a lot of girls don't charge extra (including birthday girl Kiera - wish her a happy B-day) and, if I remember right, she is might be the one keeping the number above 0. Her TCB is spot on!

Still its worth it to me for the reasons you cited. I know how clean my place is.
I actually paid extra for outcall three times and all three providers were late. I would get a text about 10-15 minutes past the appointment start time letting me know they are on the way or getting ready to leave home.

I can count on one hand the number of providers who actually arrived on time over the years. I have no problem with a provider being late but not when she is trying to Nickel and Dime me out of $50 just to come to my place. I will never pay extra for outcall again. I wish someone paid me an extra 50 just show up on time. Lol
Outcall has rarely been an option to me but I can understand charging extra for the travel. The drive time for and appointment is at least 50 minutes for me, sometimes more. It simply takes more time and effort.
i've never had an outcall but i'd be fine paying a little extra for one.

cover gas and a minor inconvenience fee for them depending on the amount of time and that'd be fair. most i'd expect them to drive each way (to/from) would be about 30 minutes as i am a bit of a drive from the heart of the city. maybe an extra 20 if it's an hour appointment. for 2+ hr appointments travel within reason should be included in the rate.

i'm not sure on how to gauge it really.. i'm fine traveling as i only hobby when i'm feeling up to it (third shift makes many things difficult).
I prefer outcall sessions. I hate going to hotels when I know other Johns have probably been on the bed before me. Going to Apartment incalls that several providers are sharing is even worse. Especially in the Arboretum and Domain area.

I notice more providers are starting to charge extra for outcall. What percentage of the time do the provider actually arrive on time? Originally Posted by atxguy2006

Hi ATXGuy: I prefer outcall as well, haven't done an incall in years. You are definitely right about a trend toward charging more for ladies coming to one's location. Sometimes $50 but increasingly $100 extra. There are a few ladies who charge Less, presumably since they do not have to front the expense of a hotel room. I am guessing that the women feel a familiar incall, even if it is a hotel, is somehow safer than an unknown location where a stranger with unknown potential for danger is waiting. I imagine the worse case, from the lady's point of view is a suburban house on a cul de sac where the customer's wife and kids are only temporarily absent and potentially subject to an unplanned early return. I can see how that would seem to command a risk premium.

Your reference to sex on hotel bedspreads takes me back to years ago when that was the standard. Something I hope never to do again. Nevermind the preceding customers guys, think about all the other prior guests since that bedspread was washed last

I much prefer my own sheets in my modest apartment in a near downtown elevator mid rise that looks like an office building. I send the ladies I solicit a Google Maps Street view of the building and explain what they can expect including the tight parking situation. I also offer to pay separately for the nearest commercial parking lot.

And, no, they are never on time but since I am waiting in the comfort of my own space I do not care, unlike the very unpleasant 20 minutes I once spent in a low end motel's parking lot contemplating the Kenworth emblem on a truck tractor's grill and wonder why the lady du jour was not calling me back after asking for 5 more minutes after I arrived on time.
  • Toyz
  • 09-23-2014, 12:58 PM
I find it all over. From small up charge (which I am good with) to 100 or more (which I am not good with).

I UNDERSTAND a moderate up charge IF the girl is normally a in call type Hoogar.

Drive time counts...

That said...most of the girls don't up charge and they are usually ones I will send more of my business to.

Client relations...build that bridge to insure future business or "a customer for life". Nickel and dime me, and its likely a one shot deal.

As to showing up "on time" I'm kinda flexible with that one. Within reason. This is Austin and every drive usually takes linger than you think it will.

I notice more providers are starting to charge extra for outcall. What percentage of the time do the provider actually arrive on time? Originally Posted by atxguy2006
ATX, I am a outcall person too, I refuse to pay xtra for outcall. Prices are high enough already as it is.....had a lady that wanted 50 xtra for outcall, and she only lived 10 mins from my house......lol no way.

You give an inch and they want a mile. Now if she is really special and has to drive 30-45 mins to get to me then I don't mind paying at least 25 xtra.

Rocker
I'd NEVER pay extra for outcall. Look at it this way... so many of them pay extra for a hotel, so why support that expense, and if they have a reg incall/apt, and want to charge extra for outcall, too bad! If they are going to an outcall, there's no "clean up, before and after, no next door neighbors for her to watch for, and you're not "another strange car in their drive/parking area".
Sounds like just another "stacking" of $$ for no good reason.. Gas is $4 a gallon, and just about any car/truck willl get at least 12 mpg so offering and extra $10 or "real" expense could be reasonable, but then, at $180 - $250 an hr, I think that's an expense they can handle. That's less than the tax would be on their income for an hr, assuming of course that they actually file all income and pay taxes on it.
and if you pay any single gal $500 or more in a year, YOU ARE SUPPOSED to file an IRS form.. they are, after all, "contract labor" and those expenses "should" be reported.. Let's see how that flies.. lol
I with Nuglet I am NOT paying extra for outcall... I live within 15-20 minutes of just about the entire City
I understand your reasoning. I use my own 3rd party outcalls on a regular basis. 1. Expect them to be late. 2. I have had 1 NCNS so it kind of goes with the territory of getting your own outcall. For the most part it works for me. I rarely have a provider charge me extra for this but when they advertise the extra fee I simply ask them if something can be worked out and most times it can.
I'd NEVER pay extra for outcall. Look at it this way... so many of them pay extra for a hotel, so why support that expense, and if they have a reg incall/apt, and want to charge extra for outcall, too bad! If they are going to an outcall, there's no "clean up, before and after, no next door neighbors for her to watch for, and you're not "another strange car in their drive/parking area".
Sounds like just another "stacking" of $$ for no good reason.. Gas is $4 a gallon, and just about any car/truck willl get at least 12 mpg so offering and extra $10 or "real" expense could be reasonable, but then, at $180 - $250 an hr, I think that's an expense they can handle. That's less than the tax would be on their income for an hr, assuming of course that they actually file all income and pay taxes on it.
and if you pay any single gal $500 or more in a year, YOU ARE SUPPOSED to file an IRS form.. they are, after all, "contract labor" and those expenses "should" be reported.. Let's see how that flies.. lol Originally Posted by nuglet
Well said!

Rocker
and if you pay any single gal $500 or more in a year, YOU ARE SUPPOSED to file an IRS form.. they are, after all, "contract labor" and those expenses "should" be reported.. Let's see how that flies.. lol Originally Posted by nuglet
And how many ladies have you gotten to hand over their SSN so you could file that 1099?
post may follow, depending on a mods answer
In all my years of hobby I have not paid extras for outcall here in Austin. Back in my travel days I would sometimes have to pay when in Cali or Phoenix.