Quick question to the CBJ providers.

When your menu states CBJ only and you want DATY, do you supply the dental dam or do I bring a condom for me and for you?
Or do you not like being covered with Glad wrap when receiving oral stimulation? I'm confused as to the double standard.
Are men all diseased pigs but you are as pure as the driven snow? We have as much at risk as you do.

A quick male anatomy lesson: The underside of the male penis closest to the head (tip or helmet), is an area just as sensitive to your own clitorus. Which is why oral stimulation with your tongue putting pressure against it feels great.
So think about your clit being covered and trying to feel a tongue brush against it. The warmth and wetness of a lover's mouth as their juices mix with your own. A cover really defeats the sensations for all involved.
And if you don't like the smell, taste or thought of a penis in your mouth, just don't offer a BJ at all. Or maybe this is the wrong profession for you?
Thoughts? Comments? Suggestions?
7, I have asked this question many, many times.. the simple answer is they are Pimped out and or have a husband or SO are the main reasons for CBJ. Gots to keep that Ho workin'

the other reasons are..
1. because they can
2. they really do NOT like being a Provider so they try to create a false sense of security.(condoms are not 100% effective)
3. perhaps they like to taste rubber or latex??
There is no bigger turn-off than doing 69 with a condom on. I've only seen a few CBJ providers and none of them had an ounce of passion in their bones.
There is no bigger turn-off than doing 69 with a condom on. I've only seen a few CBJ providers and none of them had an ounce of passion in their bones. Originally Posted by atxguy2006
A good bbbj provider can always get an ounce of passion outta my bone.
The great ones usually get an ounce and a half
I never see a CBJ provider.
  • Toyz
  • 09-26-2014, 09:56 AM
There is no bigger turn-off than doing 69 with a condom on. I've only seen a few CBJ providers and none of them had an ounce of passion in their bones. Originally Posted by atxguy2006
I second this. Normally, but not in every case-just most-I find CBJ providers are ALL about the Benjie's. BBBJ ones are too, but they tend to at least enjoy the sex...
A good bbbj provider can always get an ounce of passion outta my bone.
The great ones usually get an ounce and a half Originally Posted by knotty man
Only an ounce and a half?? I thought it was more sometimes knotty...
I've seen girls in other cities who knew how to make CBJ something you'd actually want to receive. But I agree, in Texas CBJ means: "I hate doing this. You should feel lucky I can tolerate you even this much."
I've seen girls in other cities who knew how to make CBJ something you'd actually want to receive. But I agree, in Texas CBJ means: "I hate doing this. You should feel lucky I can tolerate you even this much." Originally Posted by TheFrenchman
in Amsterdam where they see 50 guys a week, you damn right I want a CBJ but when I am paying $250 for gfe bbbj all the way!!
in Amsterdam where they see 50 guys a week, you damn right I want a CBJ but when I am paying $250 for gfe bbbj all the way!! Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY